Floor Host - Westlake Village
Floor Host - Westlake Village
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate abouthigh performance livingand we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness.We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes adisruptive approachto unleash it. Wedream bigand don't settle for the status quo. Wesweat the details. We never accept less than110%tohelp each otherdeliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now,what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We valuehumilityand ateam approachat every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are looking for energetic, creative, and enthusiastic fitness enthusiast reporting to the Personal Trainer Manager and Fitness Manager to join the Equinox team. If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
- Provide five-star customer service to all members through greeting and member engagement
- Maintaining a "camera ready" fitness floor - organized and free from clutter and returning equipment to its proper place
- Ensure equipment is in the correct place within the club floor
- Member engagement: towel distribution to members every 30 minutes in cardio, weight and stretch areas
- Engaging members to the Floor Trainer Special Events
- Attend monthly forum and personal trainer workshops
- Understanding of principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique.
- Excellent people and relationship building skills
- High attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and willingness to learn
- Passion for health and fitness
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Back to top