Floor Host - St. James
Floor Host - St. James
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration.In addition to Equinox, our other brands,Blink,Pure Yoga,SoulCycleandFurthermoreare all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Vancouver & Toronto.
We are passionate abouthigh performance livingand we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes adisruptive approachto unleash it. Wedream bigand don't settle for the status quo. Wesweat the details. We never accept less than110%tohelp each otherdeliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results.We are obsessed with what's new, what's now,what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We valuehumilityand ateam approachat every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others, then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Floor Host position is a six-month position intended to introduce people to careers at Equinox and the fitness industry.There is no expectation of continued employment after this six-month period, however all candidates will have the opportunity to interview for a full-time position as a Personal Trainer at our Kensington location.Along with this role all floor hosts will be a part of the internship program. The internship program is a unique opportunity to gain experience within the field with some of the world's best trainers while working in one of the top facilities in London. The goal from the internship program is to create great industry leading trainers who will want to transition over to Kensington to start a career as a personal trainer with Equinox
• Maintain a "camera ready" fitness floor - organized and free from clutter
• Towel distribution to members every 30 mins in cardio, weight and stretch areas
• Assist members in the cardio area with TVs and fitness equipment technology
• Return equipment to its proper place
•Help advise members on appropriate use of equipment.
• Answering general member questions (location of equipment, location of studios, etc)
Offer a stretch service to all members
• Relevant education or work experience in the fitness field (Level 3 certification in Fitness.)
• Relevant education or work experience in hospitality or retail
• Demonstrated consistent involvement in fitness related activities
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive Base Salary
- Complimentary Club membership
- Discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa services and Shop items
- Educational opportunities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top