Fitness Performance Coach – Equinox Executive Club, Century City
Fitness Performance Coach - Equinox Executive Club, Century City
Equinox Personal Trainers provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize the member's health and fitness, goals while providing the highest level of customer service. The only Executive Club within our portfolio, Century City is host to our elite coaching program that consists exclusively of our Tier 3+ and Tier X coaches.Tier X is a lifestyle management program with a uniquely holistic approach to high-performance living that focuses on the areas of Movement, Nutrition, and Regeneration in tandem. Join us and discover a dynamic, team-oriented work environment built around helping others maximize their potential, where limitless opportunity is cultivated by the highest in industry standards across training and education.
We currently have personal training opportunities at our club at Century City
- Unparalleled earning potential
- Paid continuing education through our Equinox Fitness Training Institute, and additional subsidized educational opportunities
- Access to top level industry educators (Equinox Health Advisory Board) and classes taught by leading industry educators
- Fast track to Equinox's highest level of personal training with additional career advancement opportunities such as Master Instructor or in-club management
- Competitive Benefits Package including medical, dental, vision and retirement planning options
- Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and demonstrating the value of personal training, including safe and proper exercise techniques.
- Maximize results through the integration of nutrition and health coaching strategies into your client programming.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients' goals.
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting, frequent follow-up, and re-assessments to show progress.
- Provide hospitality to all members
- Strong understanding of principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique.
- Ability to self-promote and network.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and willingness to learn.
- Bachelor's Degree in Kinesiology/Exercise Science required (Master's preferred)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification required
- Approved Personal Training Certification Required
- One additional certification and/or specialization required
- 2+ years personal training experience required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE:
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top