Fall Social Media Intern - Futhermore
Furthermore from Equinox is the leading digital publication for high performance lifestyle content. Formerly Q By Equinox, the newly branded Furthermore site launched in January 2016 and delivers definitive, expert-vetted science in beautiful ways through proprietary articles, photography and videos that combine in-house fitness and wellness expertise with global tastemakers in travel, food, fashion and technology. Go further. Want more. http://furthermore.equinox.com
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Over the course of the internship, you'll get a deal first-hand with managing, monitoring and creating content for our social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram , Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
- Work with the Social Media Editor to monitor, engage and opt imize all brand social media pla tforms
- Conduct research on social trends, including new and emerging platforms, trending topics, identifying influencers, social holidays etc.
- Work with the editorial team to concept and execute social conversation and content calendars
- Read and report on relevant social blogs and news websites
- Support in analytics tracking
- Recently graduated or currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree program in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or a related field
- Proven experience managing a brand (or two!) on social media
- Passion for social media personally and professionally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Experience using Google Docs, Hootsuite, Facebook insights preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Active personal social media profiles
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% d iscounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training , Private Pilates, Spa and Café services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE:
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top