Entitlements and Development Administrator
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition, and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Furthermore are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture, and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
The Entitlements and Development Administrator will report into the Senior Director of Entitlements to support the development and use of Equinox Fitness Club properties.
- Responsible for administrative support of the Entitlements Department along with indirect support of Facilities, Project, Design and Clubs Managers.
- Responsible for document organization, including digital files and physical archives.
- Track and follow up on status of regulatory approvals, permits, licenses, registrations, violations, coordinate required inspections, renewals and updates.
- Schedule and maintain calendar for reoccurring inspections and testing with various 3rd party vendors.
- Maintain database and calendar of violations and court hearings.
- Review and process for payment of invoices and payment requests.
- College level education and training in design, engineering, construction or related field.
- Excellent working knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Office, Adobe Applications is required.
- Familiarity with regulatory agency and governmental approval protocol is desirable.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication, organizational and computer skills and a commitment to teamwork.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top