Director of Brand Experiences- Central Region
Director of Brand Experiences- Central Region
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness.We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Director of Brand Experience, Central Regionis charged with bringing the brand to life, delivering experiences to our members, and aligning with key partners that help us to drive our brand forward in each of the Central Region markets (Dallas, Houston, Chicago, DC, Miami, Toronto, Vancouver). This role will develop and implement regional and local marketing strategies that will grow the Equinox brand and keep us aspirational, relevant, and part of the cultural conversations happening locally. To be successful, it will be critical that the Director fully understand (i) each of the markets within the region (ii) the member profiles associated with each (iii) key business drivers and challenges (iv) the cultural landscape.
This role reports to the Sr. Director of Brand Experience, N America (who sits in NYC) and works in close collaboration with the Region's leadership teams locally.
The Director will have 3 Direct Reports that sit in Toronto, Chicago, and Miami.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Lead development and execution of brand strategies and annual marketing plans for each region.
- Develop network of local partners and influencers with the goal of driving local buzz and building brand awareness through collaborations and social-first experiences.
- Partner with national brand team to locally launch new programs, marketing campaigns and member experience touch points.
- Work closely w/ Corporate PR Team & Social Team to support local initiatives.
- Maintain a consistent pulse on cultural landscape and the luxury market - an understanding of what is new, now, next - and how can we leverage these insights and partners to elevate our brand positioning
- Support planning and execution of local events, and member events and act as host when appropriate.
- Evaluate all lead driving efforts. Provide any relevant insights & learnings and pivot accordingly.
- Establish strong relationships with Regional Leadership & Club teams and support general strategic collaboration and sharing of market insights/directives.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for all new clubs in collaboration with Presale team (sits in NYC).
- Build and maintain an understanding of the in-club experience, member profile, and unique challenges and dynamics of each market/club.
- Lead analysis of brand health and relevance and development actionable plans, where necessary.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 8-10 years of event/experiential experience, partnership experience, and field marketing experience.
• The position will be based in Dallas with travel expected to support local markets.
• Ability to develop creative approaches and the ops-mindset to realize them.
• This individual should have a track record of success in marketing innovation and leadership, partner development and execution, project management and event production.
• The role requires someone that can be effective working within large project teams cross-functionally, is comfortable working outside of company headquarters, is detail oriented and enjoys working within a collaborative team environment.
• A strategic and problem-solving mindset
• Strong market awareness/familiarity
• Excellent project management, organization, communication and writing skills
• Understanding of the luxury market, trend aware
• Ability to multi-task, while using good judgment in prioritizing responsibilities
• Flexibility and ability to react to immediate business needs
• Listening skills (listen first, then respond)
• Outgoing, personable, strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top