We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition, and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Furthermore are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture, and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
Equinox is seeking a Data Analyst to join our Data Insights team. This role is responsible for data and analytic support for our entire business from the field to corporate. You will be working with the business and broader IT groups on various Data Insights. There will also be significant exposure to modern data processing and analytic tooling.
- The analyst is responsible for providing a support function to the business and technical community.
- Troubleshooting data discrepancies / reporting issues and work on resolving or clarifying them.
- Work with the business analyst / business users in understanding the data/ analytic requirements and assist in developing analytic and reporting solutions.
- Identify areas where operational efficiency can be improved through enhanced automation and implement those enhancements.
- Expertise in SQL 10 out of 10 (with 2+ years development / hands on experience)
- Strong ability to analyze data and troubleshoot complex technical problem
- Experience working within an analytic or reporting environment
- Strong ability to extract information from multiple databases using complex query statements and advanced database tools, organize, analyze and disseminate large amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Data Warehouse principles and basic understanding of data modeling concepts and methodologies
- Creative, flexible, quick to learn and ability to multi task
- Previous ETL experience is ideal.
- Experience with SAP Business Objects, Tableau, R is a plus.
- Experience with databases such as Teradata, SQL Server, Redshift
- Experience working with ticketing and project management systems (Zendesk, Jira, Trello)
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Good understanding of application development concepts and methodologies
- Experience working with structured and semi-structured data (xml, json)
- Scripting languages such as Python and Ruby a plus
- Bachelor's degree Required. Computer Science or Engineering discipline preferred.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com and http://tech.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top