Application Support Analyst
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness.We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are seeking an Application Support Analyst to join our Application Support Team in the Technology Operations group. The role is responsible for support and maintenance of our business platforms utilized by our Club locations.
The Application Support Analyst will work under the direction of the Sr. Manager of Application Support to provide hands-on support, escalation assistance, processing support tickets, etc. The position will also be involved in other initiatives to improve support, including facilitating ongoing metrics and reporting, creating efficiency in processes, and improving documentation for the support teams.
This is a full-time, permanent position located at our London Corporate office in Mayfair.
- Provide Application Support for complex, heavily integrated applications
- Analysis and drafting of SQL queries/scripts
- Maintain application monitoring, performance tuning and testing
- Prioritize and effectively triage application issues and problems
- Act as a technical resource for internal and external projects
- Explore potential areas for service improvements
- Follow and drive appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. security and auditing, configuration and incident management).
- Ensure all technical and non-technical documentation is up-to-date
- Interact with internal technology teams and external 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems
- Maintain good working relationships with all departments and end users
- Work on new club opening tasks and onsite support as required
- Work on other projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology Systems Engineering or a related field preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience supporting multiple integrated business applications
- Strong MS SQL experience - scripting and understanding of database structures
- Understanding and experience with client-server computing and relational database environments
- Strong support experience with industry-standard IT best-practices, concepts and procedures for end user clients
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with different internal departments and end users on a continual basis
- Demonstrated IT support expertise in retail, hospitality, or field-based environments a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 15 - 40% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com and http://tech.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Mgr. IT Infrastructure
Ricardo is responsible for managing Equinox's private and public severs, as well as administering ongoing IT services that sustain the needs of the company.
Back to top