Account Manager - Furthermore
Furthermore from Equinox is the leading digital publication for high performance lifestyle content. Formerly Q By Equinox, the newly branded Furthermore site launched in January 2016 and delivers definitive, expert-vetted science in beautiful ways through proprietary articles, photography and videos that combine in-house fitness and wellness expertise with global tastemakers in travel, food, fashion and technology. Go further. Want more. http://www.furthermore.equinox.com
The Senior Account Manager will support the Furthermore team on growing sponsorship revenue and executing key events and projects. The candidate will support the team through planning, implementation, and execution of sponsorship programs and will communicate directly with clients to help support all aspects of the post-sales process. The candidate will also work on development of new sponsorship business including prospecting and idea generation. This role requires excellent communication skills and comfort with interfacing with internal and client teams.
- Liaison with clients and agencies on planning including creative assets, approvals, reporting needs
- Participate in brainstorms to create unique custom campaigns, providing planning support for idea execution
- Partner with team to manage custom programs and make recommendations for optimizations
- Assist team in executing both digital sponsorship programs as well as live events
- Develop and execute audience survey strategy
- Execute performance reports for all campaigns and make optimization recommendations
- Develop sales prospects by analyzing the competitive landscape
- Excellent project management, organization, communication and writing skills
- The ability to work well with multiple stakeholders across company, agency and client organizations
- Passion for wellness, lifestyle and culture
- Minimum 2 years of advertising support or digital agency experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- We offer competitive salary and benefits
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top