3D Visualization Designer
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Furthermore are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 130 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes adisruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and ateam approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Designer will assist the Director of Design and Senior Vice President of Design in new club, expansion and renovation projects while managing their own projects. The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform:
• Work closely with the design team in the selection of material finishes, furniture, and accessories for new and existing clubs.
• Frequent collaboration with internal Architecture & Planning team.
• Work closely with the SVP of Design to create project mood boards.
• Create multimedia PowerPoint presentations
• Compile and organize high quality images of finishes for new clubs, for rendering purposes.
• Create 3D interior and exterior visuals for internal design team.
• Create 2D visuals (rendered floor plans and elevations) for internal design team.
• Create library of Equinox equipment and furnishings for 3D modeling purposes
• Maintain graphic library of finishes for 2D and 3D rendering purposes
• Maintain library of existing club visuals by way of photos, etc.
• Bachelor degree in architecture or interior design.
• 3 years professional experience with architecture or design firm.
• Proficient in 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, InDesign and SketchUp
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE:For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top