Warehouse Specialist II
The position of Warehouse Specialist must perform all essential duties and responsibilities listed below in a timely, safe and professional manner while adhering to all company policies, procedures and safety regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive all incoming shipments into the warehouse while adhering to receipt procedures
- Pull stock to the production floor when requested in an accurate and timely manner
- Remove all material from the production floor marked as overstock, count and place material in its designated warehouse location
- Complete all material transfers requested by the Warehouse Manager/Supervisor
- Scan, weigh and stage all outgoing mail brought to the “Done” station
- Load all outgoing mail on the appropriate carriers and scan job jackets as delivered
- Empty and replace the bailer and recycling gaylords as necessary
- Take all job jackets scanned as delivered into the office from the previous day
- Empty all recycle bins in the Data Center
- Replenish copy paper in the Data Center when necessary
- Complete inventory destroys when instructed
- Keep the warehouse in a neat and orderly fashion free from all garbage and debris
- Perform bi-weekly maintenance on the forklift
- Gather up and weigh all outgoing recycling when a pickup is scheduled
- Help out in all other areas of the lettershop when necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, procedure manuals, simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors and co-workers.
Ability to perform and understand basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Ability to use a calculator to solve basic math equations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
On-the-job time spent in physical activities is indicated below.
Amount of Time
Use hands to keyboard or handle
Reach with hands and arms
Climb or balance
Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
Talk or hear
Taste or smell
The amount of weight which needs to be lifted or force exerted and the amount of time spent in those activities is indicated below.
Amount of Time
Up to 10 pounds
Up to 25 pounds
Up to 50 pounds
Up to 100 pounds
More than 100 pounds
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top