Vice President, Solution Management
The VP, Solution Management will be responsible for informing Epsilon Technology’s solution investment priorities and understanding our competitive standing in the marketplace. By formulating a solution strategy that combines a deep understanding of the marketing services provider, system integrator and SaaS marketing platform competitive landscapes, the candidate will help establish Epsilon as the leading marketing services & technology provider with partners, clients, prospects and analysts.
Responsibilities include the development of buyer and user personas, business case development for new solution opportunities, positioning, competitive intelligence, solution definition, pricing, packaging and tracking business success metrics. This position requires a confident individual that can work closely and collaboratively with a cross-functional team that includes executive management, marketing, sales, product management, technology delivery, practices, and product engineering.
- Establish sustainable, differentiated positioning for solutions that align with corporate brand positioning.
- Develop market-specific problem statements, user scenarios, business cases, market requirements, etc. to define, package and roll-out solutions that establishes a unique and differentiated market position for Epsilon Technology
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape, buyer and user personas, and customer satisfaction drivers.
- Develop go-to-market materials and sales training content for defined solutions.
- Define solution-level and feature-level message maps to be used by sales, account management and corporate marketing to inform outbound communications and lead generation programs.
- Define success metrics in coordination with solution stakeholders.
- Define launch strategies for new solutions, partnering with sales, product management, technology delivery, corporate marketing and other internal/external facing teams to execute against those strategies.
- Personally espouse and demonstrate the values of Epsilon in everyday interactions both inside and outside of the company.
- 15+ years of business experience, with 10+ years of solution/product management/marketing experience with marketing automation or campaign management products. Marketing services experience is a plus. MBA Preferred.
- Track record of leading the solution definition process and influencing the solution development process through customer insights, and an ability to translate client needs into solution requirements and marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated creative approach defining, developing and launching successful market-driven solutions that emphasize differentiation and value.
- Proven success in a fast-paced, matrixed work environment. Ability to thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing and highly competitive industry.
- Direct experience launching new products, solutions or services and managing the go-to-market strategy for those products. Customer-facing sales support experience a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and passion for interpreting and translating quantitative and qualitative data into market/buyer/industry insights.
- Ability to understand and interpret a complex competitive landscape and effectively prioritize projects to deliver the greatest impact on company objectives.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and writing skills and ability to successfully interact across functions and at all levels of the organization.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good sense of humor.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top