UX Designer, Senior
We are looking for Senior UX Designer to work on groundbreaking multichannel SaaS Digital Marketing Platform that focuses on uniquely identify the customer's patterns, effectively interact with them across channels and achieve a positive return on marketing investment (ROMI). The platform helps consolidate and integrates the features and functionality typically found in stand-alone services and channel-specific messaging platforms to give marketers a tightly integrated, easily orchestrated, insights-driven, cross channel marketing capability.
Primary role of Senior UX Designer to work across our suite of award-winning products. As a User Experience Designer at Epsilon, you'll be working collaboratively with product management and engineering to create innovative designs for new and existing products based on user needs, product requirements, and business objectives.
• Participate in brainstorm sessions with other designers and stakeholders, including product and engineering teams
• Create wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs
• Develop and maintain UX rules and UI style guides
• Develop and conduct usability tests and interviews with clients to explore and validate design options
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science
• 5 years' experience in user experience design or related discipline
• Strong working knowledge of Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools
• Knowledge of user centered design processes and methods
• Ability to clearly and effectively present design ideas and product recommendations
• Self-starter and passionate learner
• Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail
• Team player who is willing to jump in and help whenever needed by the team
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving, decision making and negotiating skills
• Behavioral Attributes:
o Team player with excellent interpersonal collaboration skills
o Strong verbal and written communication
o Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome challenges with high energy levels
o Self-motivated, directed and passionate.
Nice to have qualifications:
• Web application experience
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies and Lean UX
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Experience with working on Software Product
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant®, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ AffiliateTM, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data® company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Back to top