User Experience Designer
Epsilon is looking for a talented designer to join our UX team and work on our award-winning web applications. This position can be located in either the Cambridge Innovation Center in Kendall Square, or in our Wakefield office.
- 3 years’ experience in UX, HCI, research, web design or other related discipline
- Solid ability to create information architectures, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and visual designs
- Good understanding of design patterns, industry trends, and great approaches to solve problems
- Ability to effectively present design ideas and recommendations
- Able to work seamlessly with members of Product Management, Engineering, and Account teams
- Self-starter and adaptive to change
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS (proficiency a plus)
- Web application experience
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs
- Test the designs with users (in a lean / informal manner)
- Ensure the developed screens match the designs
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with other designers and stakeholders
What it’s like to work at Epsilon
- Collaborative and friendly environment
- Casual dress code
- Open workspaces
- Flexible hours
- Work remotely once a week
- Agile process, with most engineers located in Wakefield
- Free snacks and ping-pong
Work Location benefits:
- Our office is a vibrant environment with more startups than anywhere else on the planet. It’s centered on community spaces stocked with free food and drinks
- There is a “Venture Cafe” on-site, which hosts a lot of events where Epsilon plans to regularly host meet-ups
- The office is right in Kendall square, with a T stop just down the street, parking below, and tons of places to eat nearby.
- The location includes fitness center benefits – see the CIC benefits page for detail.
- You also benefit from discounts to Zipcar, Hubway, etc.
- Employee discounts
- Community Service Programs
- Lynda.com subscription
- Books 24×7
- Flexible work schedule
- Endless training opportunities
- Highly collaborative UX team supported by Executive Team with access to users for research and testing
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is the global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in more than 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top