Training & Development Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities
• Deliver client & employee training programs for Epsilon messaging products, including live introductory and advanced training, custom training, and webinars
• Ensure accurate and timely entry of all training classes and training materials in the Epsilon Learning Center
• Conduct training needs analysis, identify skills gaps, define, deliver, monitor, and evaluate session learning, including objective setting and follow-up.
• Develops online and video modular training content, using an iterative and Agile development approach based on sound adult learning principles
• Assists in the maintenance of training content on the Ignite community portal
• Helps staff leverage the appropriate resources on this site, including assistance with training registration, online training and course evaluation
• Utilize tools to complete monthly reports on training programs, client satisfaction evaluations, and trainer assessments
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience working with Microsoft products, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Conditions of Employment All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
About Epsilon Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon participates in E-Verify.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Back to top