Systems Infrastructure Operations Manager
The Lead Business Systems Analyst will act as a day-to-day client point of contact to support the systems and services of the client platform for systems management, ad-hoc operational requests, and problem / defect resolution. The BSA will be a key liaison between the client and the internal technical delivery teams for production support efforts.
- Develop and implement processes and methodologies to improve quality, repeatability and on-time delivery
- Act as lead BSA client contact to provide proactive and consistent general operations and development communication with the client
- Lead BSA tasks and provide project management through the full SDLC lifecycle for change requests / enhancements to client solution, to include scoping, estimating, requirements, functional design, testing, deployment, and training.
- Troubleshoot problems within the client platform environment, engaging appropriate resources as necessary to resolve issues
- Support the problem, defect, and incident management processes for platform production issues
- Support the production release management process by managing and participating in deployments and any necessary production regression tests
- Ensure that client team operations are in accordance with internal and external policies and procedures, and assist in delivering evidence of compliance in response to audit requests
- Provide off-hours client support as a participant in the Operations BSA on-call rotation
- 5+ years of relevant experience supporting production, business-critical applications in a client facing role required
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field required
- Must have experience managing against client SLAs, including application, computing, reporting, systems management, defect management and incident management support functions to ensure 24/7/365 system availability.
- Direct experience troubleshooting systems and network infrastructure required (TCP/IP, server management, security protocols, virtualization, etc.)
- Direct experience with task automation via OS scripting or configuration management via one or more of the following languages or frameworks:
- Basic understanding of SQL, XML, JSON, SAML, and Web Services integration required
- Consulting with external client contacts
- Experience with one or more of the following processes:
o Systems Management
o Defect Management
o Change management
o Issue management
o Release Management
- Solid understanding of systems management and taking steps to be proactive in avoiding issues.
- Understanding of .Net technology
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Working knowledge of enterprise compliance frameworks (PCI, SOC2, etc.)
- Direct experience managing Windows Server environments strongly preferred
- Experience with performance tuning strongly preferred
- Working with technical staff to design and implement technical solutions
- Coordination of integration of new development into an existing technical solution
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Process oriented – excellent troubleshooting and people management skills in a client facing role
- Ability to prioritize multiple priorities under pressure while focused on getting results for the client
- Good negotiation skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good time management skills
- Good listening skills
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and with a strong initiative
- Ability to thrive in a highly matrixed environment while managing multiple priorities simultaneously
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top