SVP Portfolio Leader - Healthcare
Reporting to the Managing Director, Client Services, the SVP Portfolio Leader is responsible for the overall Profit & Loss of a defined portfolio in Epsilon's business. The Healthcare vertical practice is the defined portfolio. They will lead teams of Client Services professionals (General Managers, Relationship Managers and Account/Client Teams) in the strategy & execution of Epsilon's business plans.
- Lead the Client Services organization within a defined segment of Epsilon.
- Profit & Loss accountability including Revenue, EBIDTA and Client Satisfaction metrics.
- Partner with Technology, Data, Agency & Digital Media teams to execute against client deliverables.
- Develop new business opportunities within current & prospective clients.
- Build & develop Epsilon's approach to the market relative to Multi-channel marketing.
- Provide thought leadership to Client Services teams to solve business issues.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert within their defined vertical segment.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Advanced Degree preferred.
- 15+ years of related Client Services leadership experience.
- Expert knowledge of Multi-channel, Digital/Database Marketing and/or Consulting.
- Demonstrated track record of successful profit & loss ownership.
- Ability to grow top & bottom line financial metrics consistently.
- Ability to support extensive travel as required.
- Subject Matter Expertise within the Healthcare vertical practice.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Senior Business Analyst
Mayela serves clients by gathering notes on specific technical enhancements needed to improve engagement. Then she collaborates with Epsilon’s Development Team to make those enhancements a reality.
Back to top