Predictive Analytics team leverages predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. We partner with internal & external clients and third party data providers to deepen customer loyalty and engagement with our existing brand partners, support and enable the signing of new brand partners. The Statistical Consultant is responsible for generating data-driven insight to support private-label and/or Co-brand credit card marketing programs within Alliance Data's card services division.
• Translates clients' needs into project plans
• Develop data-driven marketing initiatives to manage customer relationship, drive sales and profit, enhance executions, and increase productivity
• Develop statistical models to support business needs, such as prospecting, acquisition, new account nurturing, retention, and reactivation models, etc.
• Document analysis processes and results, summarize data insights
• Consults/explains complex statistical ideas to both internal and external clients
• Evaluates current modeling methodology and systems; identifies and recommends improvements when able
• Researches new products and applications of relevant data
• Develops strong working relationships with key partners in other departments
• Master degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or other quantitative field
• 2-4 years working experience in advanced quantitative analysis and statistical modeling
• Ability to perform the following analytical concepts: regression, segmentation and clustering, decision tree, time series, optimization, neural network, genetic algorithms and other computational methods
• Proficient in SAS, R, and/or Python
• Ability to document and articulate analytical steps to project manager(s)
• Ability to become familiar and comply with the group's policies and procedures for programming and project documentation
• Ability to master the desktop and UNIX toolset (SAS, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) to create content for evaluating statistical analyses such as tables, reports, graphs, etc.
• Able to effectively manage time in order to deliver on time / correctly on a limited number of concurrent projects
• Advanced degree (Master's/PhD) in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
• Experienced in credit card, consulting, retail, marketing, loyalty, and/or financial services
• Working knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms
• Working knowledge of Hadoop and other big data technologies
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Epsilon is the global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, supporting 15 of the top 20 global brands, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, Epsilon was also named as a Leader in the January 2016 report The Forrester Wave™: Customer Loyalty Solutions For Large Organizations, Q1 2016 and in the July 2014 report "The Forrester Wave™: Email Marketing Vendors, Q3 2014" by Forrester Research Inc.
Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in more than 70 offices worldwide and is part of Alliance Data a Fortune 500 company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/ or follow us on Twitter @Epsilon_India. To view current job opportunities clickhere.
Back to top