Sr. Software Developer in Test
Epsilon is the industry's leading marketing services firm, with a broad array of data-driven, multichannel marketing solutions that leverage consumer insight to help brands deepen their relationships with customers. Services include strategic consulting, acquisition and customer database technologies, loyalty management, proprietary data, predictive modeling and a full range of direct and digital agency services, including creative, interactive web design, email deployment, search engine optimization and direct mail production. In addition, Epsilon is the world's largest permission-based email marketer. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com or call 1.800.309.0505.
About the Opportunity
As a member of the Quality Assurance team, the QA Automation Engineer is responsible automated testing of multiple user stories during each agile iteration. Responsible for reviewing, interpreting, and applying business rules and logic to ensure a high level of software quality and consistency. Works closely with members of the Project, Development, and Production Support teams to meet agreed-upon deliverables.
• Works as part of a cross-functional agile team to ensure our software projects are delivered on time and with high quality.
• Develops and implements automated test scripts within our current framework and infrastructure.
• Maintains existing automated scripts and troubleshoots failures as needed.
• Reviews new and existing functional user stories to ensure good understanding of various client campaign requirements.
• Queries large relational databases and compares results found with expected output.
• Creates test plans and test cases as needed.
• Documents and reports on issues found to the Quality Assurance and Development teams.
• Tests and re-tests user stories and issues found in a timely manner.
• 5 years' experience in QA role with automation responsibilities. Background in manual testing.
• 5 years' experience automating use or test cases using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
• 5 years' experience creating SQL queries in Oracle and\or MS SQL.
• Experience testing REST APIs
• Strong verbal and written communication ability.
• Team player as well as self-started who needs little supervision.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer science or related field preferred
• Working knowledge and experience using Agile with Scrum methodology.
• Experience with unit testing and Test Driven Development(TDD)
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon participates in E-Verify.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Epsilon.
Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Epsilon will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Back to top