Sr PM for Machine Learning and AI
RTD Technical Project Manager will be managing the tools and technology solutions for the integration of Oracle RTD.
- Manage Program/project scope, cost, quality and timeline deliverables.
- Regularly report status to business and IT.
- Prepare and maintain documentation including planning, analysis, design, implementation/testing, and deployment deliverables.
- Manage timeline and coordination among sub-projects; ensure that cross-project dependencies are identified, communicated, and tracked.
- Develop and manage communication plan for business and IT stakeholders.
- Refine and implement quality test plans – elaboration of test scripts, and elaboration of test plan.
- Coordinate and manage project meetings and communications.
- Coordination of development life cycle and implementation phase of the project.
- Manage Client relationships.
- Manage key deliverables from client teams to programs and projects success criteria.
- Program Business management.
- Create, Develop, and implement critical business processes for each program and project launched (EOL, change management, etc).
- Ensure that there is ongoing support, resources, and funding post launch.
- Develop ‘hand-off’ process for business stakeholders post launch.
- Manage alignment with IT and business to ensure IT roadmap is in place.
- Manage cross channel and global implementations of each program.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Preferred experience in Marketing technology solutions.
- Preferred experience managing large programs and projects.
- PM skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize work across multiple projects, with different stakeholders, simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including technical writing / documentation.
- Excellent time and resource management skills.
- Vendor management.
- PmP Certification a strong plus.
- Requirements gathering; strong process analysis and modeling
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross site team with minimal supervision.
- Preferred domain knowledge around the following technologies; Oracle RTD, HTML, Email Appliances, Marketing DBA, SaS Analytics, and other CRM tools.
Required Skills: MS Office Professional Suite including MS Project, Knowledge of Oracle RTD and/or other Business Rules Engines
Desired Skills: PmP/PMI, MS Project, Experience with Oracle RTD, .Net, HTML, Email services, Share Point, Database management
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top