Sr Marketing Manager, Brand
Technology has made the world a complex and frustrating place; people seek out simplicity and commonsense in complex times. By leveraging our leading edge identity technology, industrial-strength data and technology expertise, along with big brand acumen cultivated over decades, we empower brands of all sizes to optimize their return on every customer interaction.
The Senior Brand Marketing Manager for Epsilon and Conversant plays an integral role in driving market awareness, clarity and leadership internally and externally. Reporting to the VP of Brand and Vertical Marketing for Epsilon and Conversant, this individual will be responsible for creating scalable and strategic brand initiatives, while driving successful buy-in, execution and impact.
Strategic Value of Role:
- Responsible for telling a simple, compelling story consistently across all channels of communication
- Execute beyond shared capabilities by communicating a shared view of the world (We are not just selling a bag of tools; we have to get to a higher purpose. What is our "possibility story"?)
- What You'll Be Responsible for at Epsilon and Conversant
- Drive the evolution of brand strategy and messaging stories that are clear, ownable and adapted to our internal and external audiences
- Build simple materials that can consistently travel internally and externally and can provide the base level of understanding
- Execute an integrated story system that works for practices and master story alike-with a tactical marketing plan that is flexible, adaptable and disruptive
- Operationalize an integrated brand advertising and thought leadership plan across owned, earned and paid marketing activity-from sales support to digital personalization and social to disruptive channels of communication
- Build a cohesive plan for a steady cadence of media activation across earned, paid and owned channels to drive brand aircover, visibility and engagement across clients, prospects and industry
- Operationalize the plan across products, verticals, analyst relations, public relations and event marketing, partnering closely with the respective marketing team leads
- Lead efforts to arm various sales teams with training and tools to drive adoption and successful usage of the brand messaging in their day-to-day activity
- Serve as a conduit for our agency partners and internal creative team day in and day out
- Deliver regular status reporting on brand marketing progress and key action items to marketing and business leadership
Let's Talk About Who You Are:
- You are located in Chicago.
- You have a bachelor's degree from a 4-year college or university.
- You have 7 years' experience in a marketing organization, preferably in fast-moving marketing services, enterprise SaaS companies or advertising technology organizations.
- You have proven experience building a brand from the ground up and implementing disruptive go-to-market plans that break through the clutter. You're able to show examples of work.
- You are a natural storyteller with a passion for technology, digital marketing, data, innovation and start-up culture.
- You can distill complex and highly technical messages and ideas into meaningful content, adapted by audience and sector.
- You have good analytical and listening skills and respond to results and feedback.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments. You're flexible and able to adapt to changing scenarios. You're someone who rolls up your sleeves and gets the job done.
Back to top