Sr Machine Learning and AI Developer
This role is part of the Machine Learning Team, within the Digital organization. The team’s core objective is to drive business growth and deepen client relationships by transforming how Epsilon’s customers use and maximize their investments around machine learning tools such as Oracle Real Time Decisions (RTD) and IBM Interact. We do this through our partnership by delivering world class development, integration, and marketing expertise. We are passionate, client-centric, business leaders who seek to deliver meaningful revenue-generating and cost-saving results.
Brief Description of Role:
Delivering integrated marketing solutions focused on relevant, personalized, and cross-channel technologies is paramount at Epsilon. This position will focus on design, development, and integration of the Oracle RTD technology within the Machine Learning Team, becoming the expert on Decision Management platforms while providing support and backup to other channels when needed.
You will run development and integration for decision management capabilities thru Oracle’s real-time predictive modeling/machine learning engine. Client integration will come in many forms including; customer websites, call centers, email systems, mobile application, print channels, and many other customer touch points.
This is a highly visible position directly working with Epsilon’s client base. We are looking for a development professional to manage this initiative and important opportunity. This is an individual contributor role.
Below are the primary responsibilities
- Decision Management Development: You will need to be able to design, develop, and integrate decision management platforms either on premise at the client locations or via the Epsilon cloud working with engineering, database, and system administration teams. Below is a list of detailed responsibilities;
- Decision Management application design and setup
- Database development and integration
- Learning and decision server development and integration
- Oracle Java (in line service) design and development
- System Integration: You will need to be able to design, develop, and integrate decision management platforms into multiple types of marketing applications such as; website, email, print, social, etc. Below is a list of detailed responsibilities;
- Development of API, Web services, and other common network communication protocols
- Decision Management model development (Example: Bayesian)
- Integration with .NET, Siebel, HTML, Eloqua, and many other marketing platforms
- Development of ETL, XML, SFTP, and other data transformation processes
- Client Services and Support: You will need to be able to work in a cross matrix team environment from both Epsilon and our client base including; peer developers, project managers, systems analyst, database developers, marketing teams, business managers, and executive leadership.
- Manage key deliverables from clients contributing to programs and projects success criteria.
- Act as the senior point of contact for all IT development and integration work with the client.
- Responsible for full delivery of all IT development and integration in scope.
- Manage all points of escalation and communication for IT development with the client.
- Create, Develop, and implement critical processes needs for the client.
- Prepare and maintain documentation including planning, analysis, design, implementation/testing, and deployment deliverables.
- Manage timelines and coordination among sub-projects; ensure that cross-project dependencies are identified, communicated, and tracked.
- Refine and implement quality test plans.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing technology with an emphasis in decision management platforms such as; Oracle RTD, SAS Decision Manager, IBM Interact, or PegaSystems Decision Hub. Oracle RTD is preferred.
- Experience using other decision management technologies is a plus. Examples: Adobe Target Automated Personalization, Infor Epiphany, Certona, SAP KXEN, Amazon and Microsoft machine learning platform.
- Analytics background would be helpful; modeling and analytics experience highly valued.
- Experience working with Oracle Java language needed (or equivalent), as well as background in database development.
- Preferred domain knowledge around the following technologies; Oracle RTD, Blue Kai, Email Service Providers, Eloqua, Call Center environments, SFDC, and other CRM and Marketing Automation tools.
- Other required skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, InfoPath, Outlook, Publisher, and Visio).
- Ability to manage and prioritize work across multiple projects, with different stakeholders, simultaneously.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills including technical writing / documentation, resource planning, as well as vendor management.
- Background in Marketing Technology is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters preferred.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top