Sr. Full Stack Developer
This position is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining front-end applications and components for the automotive marketing platform.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for building and maintaining applications with technologies such as angular.js, Bootstrap, node.js, REST API, jQuery, HTML5 and Java.
- Collaborate with developers, project managers, business analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing new software applications and enhancements.
- Assist in the definition of software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, providing time estimates for programming tasks and implementation plans.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software's objectives, business requirements, deliverables, and specifications in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Develop technical documentation to define the system components, development environment and implementation planning/strategies
- Prepare and dispense work assignments, provide guidance, and/or review the work of other team members.
- Collaborate with QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results.
- Recommend business process flow improvements and clearly communicate problem/resolution process to project management.
- Develops and implements solutions in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Analyze user requests and assist with design from support perspective.
- Coordinate and conduct tests and project implementations, for the Team, under the direction of superiors. Administer full project documentation efforts in accordance with policy and procedure
- Update/create Knowledge Base Articles and case studies as necessary. Assist in the creation and improvement of Knowledge Management
- Developer with 6-8 years of experience required.
- Strong development experience with node.js, Microservices, REST API, and SOAP.
- Strong skills in Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server databases, and respective procedural languages (PL/SQL and T-SQL).
- Demonstrated experience with Java frameworks
- Good knowledge of web architectural patterns
- Understanding and experience with Object Oriented analysis and design practices (Object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams, and UML).
- Working knowledge in Linux/Unix environment and Shell scripting.
- Familiar with Application Development Life Cycle and be able to independently participate in each components.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly.
- Motivated to learn new applications and domain.
- Possess appetite for learning through exploration and reverse engineering.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects.
- Behavioral Attributes:
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome any kind of challenges.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
About Epsilon Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Mayela T.Senior Business Analyst
Mayela serves clients by gathering notes on specific technical enhancements needed to improve engagement. Then she collaborates with Epsilon’s Development Team to make those enhancements a reality.
Back to top