Sr. Director, Product Management
- Atlanta, GA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon drives measurable results and outcomes for some of the world's top brands by personalizing the consumer journey with truth, proof and performance transparency. For more than 50 years, and fueled by an integrated suite of products and solutions, Epsilon combines powerful AI-led technology with the industry's most robust data to restore the balance between brands, their marketing and their customers. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in more than 70 offices worldwide. More information: https://us.epsilon.com/
As a key leader on theAutomotive Strategic Solutionsteam, the Senior Director, Digital Product Management Leader will partner with Account Leads, Technical Teams, and Industry Partners, to design, develop, and deliver innovative digital retail marketing products that drive digital differentiation for our automotive clients. This leadership role will stay current on internal and external trends and technology, provide point of view on experience and design. Strong candidates will have a proven track record of building new retail products in the automotive space, bringing them to market and communicating with the dealer-facing sales team.
• Lead and define product requirements, approach, and vision by analyzing and gathering input from various business and customer stakeholders.
• Design the go to market strategy including determination of the target client audience and procedures for engagement.
• Manage multiple implementations across the Automotive vertical.
• Lead and supervise various forms of research, included (but not limited to) contextual inquiries, usability studies, surveys, competitive analysis, and remote research.
• Develop digital products by using data to drive decision-making for optimal marketing results.
• Engage end users across all digital platforms including search, social, display, email marketing, landing pages, and other tactics.
• Direct and define products that are valuable, usable, and feasible by:
o Gathering input from a variety of internal and external sources
o Justifying development initiatives and expenditures
o Analyzing competitors and market trends
o Defining success metrics
o Determining internal or external capabilities to recommend the optimal solution
o Develop product roadmaps for Automotive vertical
• Lead and motivate multiple cross-functional teams throughout the entire life cycle of product development, including deployment and post-deployment (internally and externally)
• Responsible for optimizing the profitability for the Product through pricing strategies and customer retention initiatives
• Use quantitative and qualitative customer insights to drive customer facing features.
• Provide reporting to the SVP of Digital Products Management and manage development status, issues, and escalations
• Reach across the enterprise and to external entities to build relationships and consensus that help the product success
• Skillfully communicate both verbally & in written presentation format with all levels of business leaders and clients
• Collaborate closely with technical teams to ensure optimal solution delivery
• Fuel innovation process by integrating 3rd party vendor solutions where internal solutions are not optimal
• 5 + years' minimum experience in product design, digital marketing, and product management with the automotive vertical, specifically focused on vehicle sales.
• 5+ years' minimum experience in product management
• Deep expertise in digital media execution across search, social, display, landing pages, including a working knowledge of data flows and reporting across these channels.
• Proven track-record: past projects were consistently successful (i.e. met the clients and consumer's need, met business objectives, delivered on-time with no/few surprises)
• Ability to grasp complex concepts and systems quickly, and express them in simple ways
• Experience in developing effective and impactful deliverables including requirements documents, use cases, sitemaps, content review, and flow diagrams
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills including the ability to provide guidance to technical professionals, clients, and management
Strong mix of creativity, digital experience, and executive presence
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Back to top