Sr. Director- Digital Marketing Solutions- Pharma (Remote)
- Philadelphia, PA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Senior Director of Digital Solutions sits within our Digital Experience Practice and will work closely with the SVP to lead the overall digital transformation for our pharmaceutical clients. Serve as a Trusted Advisor and a key driver in client value. Expert at showing clients how to connect directly with consumers and indirectly through key influencers. The Senior Director will need to exude exceptional presentation skills both internally and externally to our clients on digital marketing solutions. The successful candidate will develop tactical plans and recommendations which include any or all of the following: CMS, CRM, Campaign, Targeting & Analytics, eCommerce, Machine Learning and Mobile.
To succeed in this role, the candidate will be a thought leader in the digital marketing space, have the ability to solve challenging pharmaceutical business problems, ability to guide the vision through execution and analyze and optimize results. Knowledge and understanding of the capabilities within Adobe Experience Cloud as a Healthcare Professional required.
- Advise clients on the digital landscape and make recommendations to transform their business
- Collaborate with AOR and strategy teams to reinvent Customer Experience by leveraging journey maps, understanding customer empathy, and data to create transformative digital interfaces, marketing strategies, and process innovations.
- Driving transformational value through designing and overseeing implementation of cutting-edge applications such as Experience Clouds, CDP's, AI, Machine Learning etc. that are fully scaled into the business.
- Lead technology aspect of digital transformation and collaborate with broader stakeholders on organizational change capabilities, and helping clients transform into digital enterprises that continue to develop and innovate with speed, at scale.
- Redesigning technology functions to improve flexibility, efficiency, and Business-IT alignment.
- Mentor and coach junior consultants to develop their digital skills.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience within digital marketing space at an agency and/or management consultant company.
- 5+ years of experience in a consultative environment, driving large-scale digital transformations, with a history of excellent client service.
- Good understanding of Adobe Experience Cloud capabilities and the values it delivers for our clients.
- Excellent working knowledge with consumer marketing as a healthcare professional (HCP)
- Expert knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry - understanding of the MLR process.
- Strong analytic skills and a high capacity for conceptual thinking.
- Ability to develop leading-edge business models, frameworks for analysis, and long-term business strategies that maximize shareholder value.
- History of building credibility and relationships with leaders, technical and non-technical people to align on strategy, inspire stakeholders, and execute on a day-to-day basis.
- Ability to work with and lead multi-disciplinary teams including engineers, architects, data scientists-or whatever is required to solve the client's challenge-will be vital to success.
- Proven experience managing the end-to-end product lifecycle, determining the product vision and roadmap, delivering strong customer experiences, and managing stakeholder interactions.
- Advanced quantitative analysis, solid business acumen and problem-solving ability. High capacity for strategic/end-to-end thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to manage client engagements, client relationships, and provide "thought leadership" to teams, fully owning the responsibility for the quality of engagements.
- A solid track record of building strong client relationships with large organizations, as well as identifying opportunities to deepen those relationships and grow the business.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Strong academics from a MS or MBA preferred; Bachelor's degree required
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Back to top