Sr. Campaign Operations Manager (Email)
The Senior Campaign Operations Manager is responsible for the management, leadership and evolution of the email strategy and execution for a group of accounts. This includes, but is not limited to, the email channel, SMS/MMS initiatives, data/list management, online media and promotional support, and both brand and direct marketing in order to maximize client business/marketing objectives.
This role is 15% strategic oversight and 85% end-to-end project management and internal relationship building.
- Oversee the project definition, management and execution of email channel programs, including but not limited to, email campaign management, social media integration, landing pages and support sites, online media and promotions, and affiliate marketing, in order to maximize client business/marketing objectives
- Day to day contact for the respective internal Enterprise client; able to build strong client relationships while executing up-sell and cross-sell to organically grow the business
- Accountable for each assigned marketing/media project and each phase of the online marketing/media process: strategy, planning/buying, trafficking, optimization, and measurement analysis and ROI
- Works directly with the creative, development and account teams to ensure that each project is on strategy, on time and within budget
- Serve as a point of integration for multiple agency departments; ensure integrated program management
- Able to write solid proposals and strategies for a variety of verticals
- Solid, growth oriented business development skills. Able to write responses to RFP/RFI documents
- Help identify and qualify vendors for partnerships
- Manage third-party vendors and contractors and evaluate new opportunities for the client on an ongoing basis
- Stay up-to-date on and advises clients of the latest trends in email marketing/media
- Participate in new project development and new business efforts as required by management
- Has a conversant understanding of common digital tools and techniques (HTML/CSS, .NET or PHP, database design/development, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of online and email marketing program/project management experience;
- Experience with an Email Service Provider (ESP) platforms (i.e. Harmony, DREAM, ExactTarget, Yesmail, Responsys, SilverPop, etc.) is required
- Must have a deep familiarity with and be passionate about digital marketing concepts, practices and programs with a strong understanding of email marketing
- Solid understanding of usability within the Web and email channels is required
- Able to think “outside the box” and provide inventive, but measurable, solutions for client challenges
- Experienced with hands-on implementation and results measurement
- Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling oral)
- Experience drawing recommendations from web analytics
- Ability to create and monitor business KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven consultative sales results
- Focused on results and detail oriented
- Highly motivated and assertive self-starter
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Team player
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top