Solutions Integration Engineer
- Chicago, IL
Solutions Integration Engineer - (0106554)
About This Role:
This Solutions Integration Engineering role is the main technical resource that works with sales and clients to demonstrate the value of Conversant's products and provide guidance into the product roadmap.
The Solutions Integration Engineer is responsible for providing technical solutions and strategies to achieve our client's digital marketing objectives, including integrating new clients onto the Conversant platform, managing the technical relationship with existing clients; implementing new platform capabilities, driving automation initiatives and providing technical sales support.
This position will require employees to understand client business challenges/needs, and identify ways that the platform (Prospect) can be leveraged to solve those needs. Prospect is new and this role will include opportunities to help shape what the product ultimately looks like.
A Conversant Solutions Integration Engineer is a unique hybrid role within our company that combines aspects of a web technologist, business analyst, and solutions architect. Our Solutions and Client Integration Engineers leverage their technical capabilities and knowledge of the Conversant platform to design and deliver actionable strategies and solutions. While we are an established company, our culture thrives on a vibrant start-up mentality and energy. We love what we do, and deeply value and respect each other.
- Lead solution engineering pre-sales efforts for Conversant's advanced marketing and analytical platform
- Advocate, Demonstrate and Solution applications of our newest data-science and analytics platform with prospective and existing clients.
- Become a technical and business expert on the platform (Prospect)
- Identify and coordinate specific technical integrations and ongoing support requirements for Conversant clients
- Translate client problems into use cases that can be solved and demonstrated within platform
- Provide technical and strategic support to sales including the following:
- Product demos
- Use case development
- Client data ingestion and tagging requirements
- Ensure ongoing client success and be a client advocate/liaison with the focus on driving new revenue streams
- Communicate competitive advantages to sales team and prospects by maintaining a solid understanding of competitive landscape such as data lakes and DMPs
- Track capability requests by clients and provide a summarized feedback loop to the Operations and Product teams
- Regularly meet with product to stay up to date on new product features and contribute ideas to product roadmap based on client needs
Experience & Education:
- 4-year bachelor degree required; advanced degree in relevant business, technical or analytic field preferred
- 3+ years in client facing role in solutions engineering, technical sales or client delivery
- 5+ years of hands on experience in digital advertising, database or SAS solutions
- Platform experience with digital advertising or analytics technologies
- Knowledge of Ad-Tech, SAS or database solutions, specifically DMPs, DSPs, digital identity management solutions, analytics tools, etc.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, able to effectively communicate with people from varying functional areas and levels of responsibility ranging from analysts through to the C-Suite
- Strong relationship building across organization
- Strong business aptitude
- Business and technical understanding of data or SAS solutions including ability to read and write SQL
- Demonstrated creative problem solving capabilities
- Demonstrated success autonomously managing complex projects that require input from many stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 100%
Primary Location: USA - United States-3090 - Illinois-50082 - Chicago-L5-Chicago, IL - CNVR
Work Locations: L5-Chicago, IL - CNVR
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Mar 9, 2020, 10:30:00 PM
Back to top