Solutions Consultant, EMEA
SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT – Epsilon
Based in TEDDINGTON, Greater London
At Epsilon, we’re obsessed with understanding our clients, their customers and what makes everyone tick. We take a deep dive into the target market and once we’ve “got it” we then use this knowledge to build relationships between brands and customers.
Our everyday work is a heady mix of data, technology and creativity. The amazing brains in our offices across Europe fuse science and art to produce the results that clients like Google, Tesco and Jaguar Land Rover expect day in, day out.
Most brands have an associate manifesto crammed with aims, values and beliefs. Not us. We look after our people really, really well and all we ask in return is that everyone who works for us strives for excellence in every aspect of his or her work, every day.
The Solutions Consultants bring their technical knowledge of email marketing and web technologies as well as their hands-on project management and multichannel marketing solutions skills to the successful achievement of the main duties within the MSP market space including first hand knowledge of CRM and Database.
As a solutions consultant you will also have a client facing role being responsible for validating and influencing the marketing technology strategies and delivery by ensuring the integration of the client technology with the Epsilon offer for the business benefit. You will be process driven and will use available Epsilon assets to manage, document and control the performance of Epsilon’s implementation partners, guiding and striving for flawless execution. You will be supporting and delivering Projects across EMEA within a highly changing pressure / constraint environment.
- Pre-sales support for both internal and external clients
- Business rules / requirements elicitation
- Create specification documents
- Create & execute test plans (QA)
- Gap Analysis – business, technical and process
- Process definition and improvement
- Platform and solutions Training and Demos for clients
- Recommendations/consulting to client
- Campaign management support
CORE TECHNICAL TASKS
- Technical Project Management
- Development of business requirements and scoping for custom developments
- Support and guidance of the Platform Support function within the region
- Platform Implementation
- Client on boarding / Platform intake
- Preference Centres / Opt-out pages / Landing pages
- Root cause analysis
- Data manipulation
- DB Integration
- CRM/DAM Integration with Harmony
- Custom solutions / Custom Reports / Custom ETL
- Time management with independent planification, coordination and prioritization skills
- Business development driven
- Attention to detail & high standards proud, responsive, accountability
- SME mindset/ constant learning attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work well in a team and across functional group
- English Proficiency – oral and written
Basic IT architecture models, HTML and Web technologies awareness, good working knowledge of a programming language and development fundamentals, DB concepts, awareness of application delivery lifecycle plus service management
OTHER DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE
Sitecore Experience Platform, PHP or ASP, HTML, XML, SQL (Microsoft’s flavour of SQL), Adobe Marketing Cloud, .NET, Expertise in Mobile an SMS channels
- Ability to read precise specifications and identify errors when defining scope of work
- Ability to carry out analysis of data requirements to support business planning functions
- Strong Project Management experience
- Process oriented
- Continuous learner
- Actively acquire the skills knowledge and abilities to meet job requirements and maintain professional competence
- Demonstrate willingness to receive constructive feedback and act on it
- Actively seek out assistance from peers where needed and demonstrate improvement in skills, knowledge and abilities from each interaction
- Use all available company tools and resources to promote self development
- Learn from experiences and changes behaviour
- Respond in a timely manner to the needs of the customer
- Manage internal & external customer expectations in terms of service level and communications
- Find a resolution that is satisfactory to the customer
- Anticipate needs of the customer where reasonable
- Continuously display positive, professional behaviour towards internal and external customers
- Manage workflow and maintain a “sense of urgency” in accordance with customer needs
We offer an excellent work environment, great benefits and pay!
Please apply if you are interested.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Ranked the #1 Agency by the Hub Magazine, Catapult is the integrated behavior-based marketing services agency that delivers accelerated business growth through the Art of Conversion™. This unique data-driven approach identifies the core, actionable insights that inspire brilliant creative with the power to convert consumers into shoppers, shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal advocates. Headquartered in Westport, CT, Catapult leverages the expertise of more than 300 employees across 11 offices in major retailer geographies including Minneapolis, Bentonville, Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Nashville, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Seattle and Tampa. Catapult is an Epsilon brand. For more information: http://www.catapultmarketing.com/, follow on Twitter @CatapultMktg or call 1.203.682.4000.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top