SOLUTION CONSULTANT – Epsilon
Based in SINGAPORE
Epsilon International is the industry’s leading marketing services company, with a broad array of data-driven, multi-channel marketing solutions that leverage consumer insight to help brands deepen their relationships with customers. Epsilon works with many of the most-recognized brands in the world. Services include strategic consulting, acquisition and customer database technologies and analytic services, predictive modelling, loyalty management, and direct and digital agency services.
With local offices in the Australia, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, U.K., France and Germany, Epsilon International is an operating unit of Epsilon. Founded in 1969, Epsilon is headquartered in Dallas, USA and comprises three major business services groups: Marketing Technology, [email protected], and Epsilon Targeting data services. Epsilon is the world’s largest permission-based email marketing provider. In addition, Epsilon has been named an email service provider leader in renowned independent research reports since 2002.
Epsilon is an Alliance Data Company (NYSE: ADS). For more information about Epsilon’s marketing solutions in Asia Pacific, visit www.epsilon.com/apac or email to [email protected]
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE….
Reporting to the Director, Consulting Services of Asia, you will be a strong product and services advocate, responsible for the deployment of customers, solution design, consultancy for large digital marketing solutions and custom customer training. You will be a key member of the consulting team ensuring that customer expectations are met and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through an intimate understanding of the abilities of the team, products and services
- Pre-sales solution design for both internal and external clients
- Deployment and training of new customers on our digital marketing solutions
- Gather, scope, optimize and document business requirements
- Scope, design and build custom solutions and reports
- Solution guidance to ensure clients realize their business return on investment
- Supporting and delivering service delivery projects across APAC
- The position requires 3-5 years of experience in a similarly high-paced environment. Experience in the marketing databases, digital marketing, project management, interactive and/or technology industries are a plus.
- A natural problems solver who can find solutions from multiple angles, and execute
- Not afraid to be hands on in every aspect of the role & learning on the fly
- Ability to interface with contacts on disparate time zones across a global organization
- Flexibility to travel regionally at short notice & working in an agile environment
- Able to have fun while working and to integrate into a truly multicultural organisation with a strong work ethic and drive to be number one in the interactive digital marketing services space
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English. Additional Asian language is highly desirable
- Write functional requirement and solution specification documents
- Read precise specifications and identify errors when defining scope of work
- Carry out analysis of data requirements to support business planning functions
- Sought after excellent soft skills towards internal and external customers
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- MySQL, SQL Server, Excel. MongoDB, Comfortable writing SQL queries.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud, Sitecore, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Umbraco, Magnolia
- Knowledge of software development life cycle with Agile methodology, with continuous integration experience on Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience working with data and building reports – in Excel and ideally also SSRS
- Generic experience with Web Application ( Apache, tomcat, JBoss, IIS )
- Understanding of backups (SAN, NAS, LVM) & Cloud delivery networks ( Akamai )
- Experience with source control, monitoring agents, hardening/patching
- Generic networking knowledge: DNS Configuration, Domain/SSL, VPN, firewall
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure – provision, auto scaling, security, load balancing
We offer an excellent work environment, great benefits and pay!
Please apply if you are interested
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Ranked the #1 Agency by the Hub Magazine, Catapult is the integrated behavior-based marketing services agency that delivers accelerated business growth through the Art of Conversion™. This unique data-driven approach identifies the core, actionable insights that inspire brilliant creative with the power to convert consumers into shoppers, shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal advocates. Headquartered in Westport, CT, Catapult leverages the expertise of more than 300 employees across 11 offices in major retailer geographies including Minneapolis, Bentonville, Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Nashville, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Seattle and Tampa. Catapult is an Epsilon brand. For more information: www.catapultmarketing.com, follow on Twitter @CatapultMktg or call 1.203.682.4000.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top