MARKETING AUTOMATION CONSULTANT – Epsilon
Based in SINGAPORE
Epsilon is the global leader in creating customer connections that build brand and business equity. A new breed of Agency for a consumer empowered world, our unique approach harnesses the power of rich data, world-leading technologies, engaging creativity and transformative ideas to ignite connections between brands and customers, delivering dramatic results.
Recognised by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM / Direct Marketing Network, #1 US Agency from all disciplines and #2 US Digital Agency Network.
We employ 5000+ Associates in 60 offices worldwide.
Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more info go to epsilon.com
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE….
As a CRM Consultant / Functional Analyst, you are responsible to collate and guide our clients’ CRM projects. You will be part of a customer specific professional services team and work close with our internal team as well as with Customers and Partners. You will participate in workshops, gather requirements, and, communicating with the development team, configure the solution, help with testing and the final deployments.
- Responsible for the functional aspects of the projects in the CRM and Campaign Management practice
- Participate in business process discovery workshops.
- Define the functional requirements, leading design sessions, and configuring the application to meet those requirements.
- Manages day-to-day execution of project implementations.
- Assists with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Data migration and integration from source systems into the CRM/CMS system.
- Take complex client and solution concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
- Develop and maintain client relationships to identify up selling and cross selling.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the CRM application, CMS Platform and technical design.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE THAT WILL CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS YOUR SUCCESS IN THE ROLE….
- CRM system knowledge and campaign consulting experience are critical.
- Proficient with industry standard DB applications such as MS SQL, Oracle.
- Proficient with various software applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as position is client facing.
- Aptitude and interest in technology.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- An attitude to come up with win-win solutions.
- Able to perform training, consulting and understand development cycle.
- Candidate must be based in Singapore and have the legal right to work.
- Prior experience in marketing automation tools
- Computer Science, Information Technology or similar degree or diploma
- Proficiency in speaking more than one language
We offer an excellent work environment, great benefits and pay!
Please apply if you are interested.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Ranked the #1 Agency by the Hub Magazine, Catapult is the integrated behavior-based marketing services agency that delivers accelerated business growth through the Art of Conversion™. This unique data-driven approach identifies the core, actionable insights that inspire brilliant creative with the power to convert consumers into shoppers, shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal advocates. Headquartered in Westport, CT, Catapult leverages the expertise of more than 300 employees across 11 offices in major retailer geographies including Minneapolis, Bentonville, Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Nashville, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Seattle and Tampa. Catapult is an Epsilon brand. For more information: http://www.catapultmarketing.com/, follow on Twitter @CatapultMktg or call 1.203.682.4000.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top