Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Love cutting-edge tech? We do too.
Our mission is to personalize every digital display and video ad, on both mobile and desktop, by informing it with anonymous user data. Keyword: anonymous. Ad tech has a privacy problem and at Epsilon, we're here to fix it.
We're looking for a dedicated and passionate Software Engineer to help us transform the way marketers connect and interact with their consumers. When you join us, you'll develop powerful systems and write effective tests across every layer of our primary ad tech CORE platform. From processing petabytes of data to making bid decisions in under 10 ms over 5 million times per second, you'll help us do some truly astounding things.
Better yet, we're growing fast, which means you can too. From learning new technologies to collaborating with some of the brightest-and kindest-people in the world, there's a lot to love about a career with us. Join a team where you're empowered to do epic things and unleash your full potential.
What you'll do:
- Build high-performance, low-latency software at scale that supports our ad delivery platform.
- Write performant, efficient and maintainable code based on requirements.
- Locate performance bottlenecks and troubleshoot critical production issues.
- Recommend new technologies to enhance the existing platform.
- Learn from some the best and brightest in the industry while using modern technology and techniques.
- You thrive on new and interesting challenges
- You focus on the customer, not just the code
- You like to brainstorm multiple solution but quickly land on the best solution
- You want to grow your career with a great organization
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Strong development practices with experience writing and testing code.
- 2+ years of experience.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.