Software Engineer Associate
- Westlake Village, CA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is seeking aSoftware Engineer Associateto participate in our New Grad Program.As a Software Engineer Associate, you'll be part of a high-performing development team writing production code running in a high frequency/low latency environment. You'll develop and maintain software products that leverage the latest technologies to deliver large scale one to one advertising messages. You'll gain valuable hands-on experience working with current technologies alongside some great people in a fun, innovative atmosphere.
As a participant in theNew Grad Program,you will have theopportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon.The program includes an8-week training curriculum (both professional &job specifictraining), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Read and write efficient and performant Java code
- Work effectively and collaboratively with a team of other engineers and external team members.
- Actively participate in peer code reviews and design sessions.
- Conduct performance testing and monitoring of production systems
- Assist with investigation and resolution of production issues.
- Bachelor's degreein Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related technical disciple
- Desire to learn technology;interest and/or experience with Kafka, HBase, open source technologies a plus
- Familiarity with object-oriented design and methodology (Java, XML, SQL, Linux) and web technologies (C++, Python, Ruby, PHP)
- Excellent listeningandcommunication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a teamandbuild effective relationships
- Demonstrated leadership skillswith an entrepreneurial attitude
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Back to top