Senior Strategic Consultant – Healthcare
Epsilon is seeking a Senior Strategic Consultant in the Healthcare Practice as we expand our team of outstanding digital customer strategists. We seek candidates with hands on healthcare industry experience to work with our directors and VPs in developing data-driven, personalized customer experience strategies that encompass all addressable channels, and supporting enterprise transformation initiatives. Our healthcare practice supports major global clients (pharma, health insurance, payer, provider).
Candidates must be able to work in our NYC office, adjacent to the South Street Seaport. After 6 months, candidates become eligible to work from home on a periodic basis.
Key aspects of this role include many, but not all, of the following:
- Manipulate, analyze and visualize data to reveal trends in program performance (HCP / patient) relative to the defined strategy and identify key opportunities for improvement
- Create initial draft of campaign measurement decks that tells a story with the data.
- Create visuals of patient journeys, cadence maps.
- Participate in proprietary methodology to assess companies’ issues, opportunities and needs by coding unstructured interviews into structured data for analysis, and drawing insights and conclusions from the output.
- Work with the strategy directors to define client brand, franchise, sales force or payer strategies (which usually include CRM), and tactics that deliver on those strategies.
- Help clients and internal team members make good use of Epsilon’s data assets solutions, including HealthEx, MD Nexus, TSP, Shopper’s Voice.
- Monitor and synthesize marketplace intelligence relative to our clients as well as industry best practices and emerging solutions that can be applied to our clients’ business.
- Maintain campaign performance bencharks.
- Centralize and maintain a vendor playbook that helps the broader team keep abreast of the evolving landscape of promotional partners and product offerings (e.g. Medscape, Everyday Health, Doximity).
- Develop business pro-formas under the direction of strategy directors / VPs.
- Develop business rules that enable implementation of strategies via marketing automation tools (e.g. Adobe), such as next best action and predictive messaging.
- Collaborate with the analytics team to develop measurement plans.
- Maintain project plans.
Background and Skills Required:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in business, sales or marketing, or equivalent. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience, in some combination of consulting, strategy, digital marketing / media within the pharmaceutical industry (agency or client setting).
Skills and Personal Characteristics
- Analytic, inquisitive mindset, with strong quantitative skills—but also with a creative bent to apply quantitative data to marketing strategy and creative execution
- Strong communication and presentation skills—written and in person
- Highly competent with Excel and PowerPoint
- Understands and can apply the principles of segmentation and communication strategy
- Foundational understanding of marketing analytics
- Able to present data, analysis and statistics in a simple and clear way
- Able to take direction.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Outcome / result driven
- A sense of urgency…want to get things done, always in a quality fashion
- Demonstrated team player
- Able to handle ambiguity, self-starter, an individual who creates opportunity from complexity
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Creative problem solver
Travel Requirements: 40-60% annually, as required. Periodic on-site presence at client site is expected.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top