The Analytic Consulting Group partners with both internal and external clients, and data providers, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. The Senior Statistician is responsible for applying and interpreting various statistical and data analysis techniques in support of a variety of analytic solutions.
- Provide quality, statistically valid analysis and related output
- Employ and interpret appropriate data analysis techniques and statistical methodologies such as regression analysis (both linear and non-linear), cluster analysis, CHAID, factor analysis/principal component analysis, time series, survival models, experimental designs using SAS and other statistical software independently
- Take a proactive role in analysis design and execution
- Appropriately account for the timeliness and quality of all assignments
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal resources
- QA/QC data and analysis output to ensure accuracy
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Monitor project progress relative to timeline and scope
- Present statistical results to both technical and non-technical audience in a clear manner
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics) or significant relevant coursework
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Proficiency with various statistical methodologies such as regression analysis (both linear and non-linear), cluster analysis, CHAID, factor analysis/principal component analysis, time series, survival models, experimental designs using SAS and other statistical softwar
- Demonstrated proficiency in SAS/SQL programming
- Proficiency in MS Office; including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity and basic knowledge of open source statistical programs like R, Python and KNime
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings
- Ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Acute attention to detail (QA/QC)
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Professional judgment
- Advanced degree (Master’s/PhD) in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- Database marketing experience/knowledge
- Working knowledge of Hadoop and other big data technologies
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top