Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Sr. Solutions Integration Engineer is a unique hybrid role that combines aspects of a web technologist, business analyst and solutions architect. Our Solutions Integration Engineers use their technical capabilities and knowledge of our flagship product, Prospect, to achieve our clients' digital marketing and analytical objectives.
Prospect is a new, first-of-its-kind Customer and Prospect Relationship Management (CPRM) platform, and this role will include opportunities to help shape what it ultimately looks like.
This role is responsible for technical sales support and consulting, providing Prospect solutions to achieve our client's objectives, integrating new clients to Prospect, and managing the technical relationship with clients.
Epsilon is an established company, but our culture thrives on a vibrant start-up mentality and energy. We love what we do, and deeply value and respect each other.
- Lead solution engineering pre-sales efforts for Prospect, our advanced marketing and analytical platform
- Become a technical and business expert on Prospect, advocating, demonstrating and solutioning applications with prospective and existing clients
- Identify and coordinate specific technical integrations and ongoing support requirements for clients
- Translate client problems into use cases that can be solved and demonstrated within Prospect
- Provide technical and strategic support to sales, including the following:
- Product demos
- Use case development
- Client data ingestion and tagging requirements
- Ensure ongoing client success and be a client advocate with a focus on driving new revenue streams
- Maintain an understanding of competitors and communicate our competitive advantages to sales team and prospects
- Track clients' capability requests and provide a summary to the Operations and Product teams
- Regularly meet with Product to stay up to date on new product features and contribute ideas to the roadmap based on client needs
Experience & Education
- 4-year bachelor's degree required; advanced degree in relevant business, technical or analytic field preferred
- 7+ years in client-facing role in solutions engineering, technical sales or client delivery
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in digital advertising, database or advanced analytics solutions
- Platform experience with digital advertising or data analytics
- Knowledge of ad tech, advanced analytics, or database solutions, specifically DMPs, DSPs, digital identity management solutions and analytics tools
- Strong presentation and communication skills, able to effectively communicate with people from varying functional areas and levels of responsibility ranging from analysts to C-suite
- Strong relationship building across organization
- Strong business aptitude
- Business and technical understanding of data or analytics solutions including ability to read and write SQL
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving capabilities
- Demonstrated success autonomously managing complex projects that require input from many stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Management experience is a plus
Senior Implementation Consultant, Senior Solutions Consultant, Senior Integration Consultant, Sr. Software Integration Engineer, platform integrations, Senior Pre sales Engineer, SaaS, Senior Integration Engineer, Senior Enterprise Integration Engineer, Senior Enterprise Application Engineer, Senior Solutions Engineer, Sr. Solutions Engineer, Sr. Information Systems Integration Engineer, Sr System Integration Engineer, validation engineering, Senior Implementation Engineer, Senior Solutions Architect, Sr. Integration and Test Engineer, Lead Solutions Integration Engineer, Senior Product Integration Engineer, Senior Data Integration Engineer, Integration Lead, SEIT, Senior Solutions Administrator, Senior Embedded Software Engineer, Principal Software Engineer, Technical Integration Engineering Lead, presales, pre-sales, AdTech, ad tech, DMP, data management platform engineering
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.