Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry's top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Software Engineer, Sr - Core Platform Engineering
Functions as a senior member of the Ad server team writing high-performance, low-latency software for our world-class RTB and ad delivery platform.
This senior engineer is expected to provide subject matter expertise, ownership, and leadership in the area of backend Java development. They will proactively seek out and recommend new technologies and techniques to enhance the platform. Primary development language is Java.
- Take a leading role in implementing and maintaining delivery platform code and components.
- Provide subject matter expertise while interfacing with platform, operations, and engineering.
- Ensuring features are covered with tests in support of our continuous integration environment
- Assist with locating performance bottlenecks and troubleshooting critical production issues.
- Collaborate with peers in designing solutions across the stack.
- Minimum BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience, 5+ years.
- Knowledge of high-performance software and clean architecture methodologies and principles.
- An expert command of modern object-oriented software.
- Prefer Masters or 10+ years software development experience.
- Experience in the Ad Tech industry
- Experience working on low-latency, high-throughput software running on the JVM.
- Experience working with public cloud providers and technologies such as AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, and Docker.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.