Senior Manager of Strategic Platforms
The Sr. Manager, Strategic Platforms serves as the business owner for the marketing platforms that Epsilon manages on behalf of one of the company’s key accounts.
This role exists to uncover and prioritize opportunities and needs, document expectations and success metrics, create recommendations about platform solutions, understand business impacts related to platform changes, and measure the success of the platforms. The Sr. Manager will be responsible for maximizing the utilization of the client’s existing investment, as well as securing incremental funding to cover new work.
Specific functions include:
- Partners with clients to uncover business needs and define solutions that involve implementations, integrations and enhancements of marketing platforms that enable Loyalty and CRM programs
- Serves as an extension of the client’s team, owning multiple key client relationships
- Uncovers and closes incremental SOWs and ensures that the client’s existing investment is being fully utilized
- Monitors internal financial and client satisfaction metrics; ensures thresholds are achieved
- Possesses and provides in-depth knowledge of platform capabilities and dynamics
- Owns internal relationship with technical subject matter experts to articulate platform solution recommendations and benefits
- Acts as business owner and leads technical engagements that involve multiple functional areas
- Leads conversations on project expectations, deliverables and timing from initiation through delivery, leveraging IT leadership and BSA resource to create detailed project plans, document business requirements, and manage coding and implementation
- Helps define the success criteria and metrics engagements are expected to deliver; creates business review and other ad hoc reports that demonstrate these
- Ensures progress, metrics and other criteria are communicated clearly to the client, proactively managing potential issues and conflicts to positive resolution
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in a technology-centric organization
- Marketing technology background required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Significant knowledge and demonstrated skills with securing, defining and leading platform implementations or integrations
- Strong communication and negotiation skills; collaborative cross-functional leadership skills
- Communicates effectively, upwards and downwards within the organizational structure
- Prioritizes work, and shifts priorities as needed to meet aggressive deadlines and milestones
- Identifies, provides recommendations to solve and resolves complex business issues
- Negotiates and manages conflict, and manages customer concerns that cause skepticism or uncertainty for the customer
- Adobe experience preferred but not required
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top