Senior Full Stack Engineer - UI
A bit about Epsilon
We are the global leader in creating meaningful connections between people and brands. We work with 15 of the top 20 global brands and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 500 companies. How did we get this far? It is because of our team of thinkers and doers who together are the perfect blend of data, technology and creativity. They are fearless go-getters and creative innovators who have passion, determination and our support to make their ideas come to life.
To know more about us, please visithttps://india.epsilon.com and follow us onFacebook,Twitter,LinkedIn, andInstagram.
Who we are looking for
At Epsilon, we deliver excellence and create connections that last a lifetime. Our digital marketing arm, Conversant, is now growing and we are on the lookout for talented individuals who believe that every interaction counts - and want to make an impact on the future of our clients' businesses.
So, are you someone who wants to work on the cutting edge of new-generation UI technology? Does the thought of working with Data Warehouse, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence excite you? Then you could be exactly who we're looking for.
Apply today and be part of a dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate team who want nothing more but to make a lasting impact on the lives of consumers. You will also get the opportunity to see your ideas come to life on almost every consumer device across the US.
What you'll do
- Advocate for strong Agile development methodologies (SCRUM), pair programming, automated testing, and continuous integration
- Work with product owners and development teams to gather and refine requirements, and see development through to QA, deployment and ongoing maintenance
- Collaborate with Product and UX teams to design and build responsive, data rich tools for our customers
- Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new technologies and understand their impact
- Collaborate across multiple teams in architecting new solutions
- Drive efforts to reduce inefficiencies in development, QA and deployment processes
What you'll need
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Excellent communication skills and great team player
- 6 years of hands-on experience in designing, developing and supporting distributed web applications from the hardware to the end user
- Experience designing, developing and supporting REST services
- Knowledge and experience with various SQL databases (Postgres preferred)
- Practitioner of unit testing, data structuring, profiling, performance tuning and debugging. (Node.js)
- Comfort with git (branch, merge, rebase, cherry pick, etc.)
- Demonstrated analysis, design, and development skills
- Strong problem solving skills and a positive attitude
- Strong desire to learn
- Experience with responsive UI design
- Docker development and deployment (docker, docker stack, portainer, traefik, etc.
Back to top