Senior Full Stack Engineer - UI
Qualifications & Responsibilities Senior Full Stack Engineer
As a senior member of the User Interface Team, you will work on a small team, developing Conversant's mission critical microservices, and associated client facing portals. You'll write smart, effective and well tested code across all layers of our platform. You will be part of a highly collaborative and curious team that peer reviews code and improves every day, all in the service of regularly shipping great UX to production. You will have top level software engineers readily available, access to latest tools and hardware, and a culture of entrepreneurial spirit to help you and your team achieve success.
• Advocate for strong Agile development methodologies (SCRUM), pair programming, automated testing, and continuous integration.
• Work with product owners and development teams to gather and refine requirements, and see development through to QA, deployment and ongoing maintenance.
• Collaborate with Product and UX teams to design and build responsive, data rich tools for our customers.
• Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new technologies and understand their impact.
• Collaborate across multiple teams in architecting new solutions.
• Drive efforts to reduce inefficiencies in development, QA and deployment processes.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
• Excellent communication skills and great team player.
• 6 years of hands-on experience in designing, developing and supporting distributed web applications from the hardware to the end user.
• Experience designing, developing and supporting REST services.
• Knowledge and experience with various SQL databases (Postgres preferred).
• Practitioner of unit testing, data structuring, profiling, performance tuning and debugging. (Node.js)
• Comfort with git (branch, merge, rebase, cherry pick, etc.)
• Demonstrated analysis, design, and development skills.
• Strong problem solving skills and a positive attitude.
• Strong desire to learn
• Experience with responsive UI design.
• Docker development and deployment (docker, docker stack, portainer, traefik, etc.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator, supporting 15 of the top 20 global brands. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant®, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs.
Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Agency Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, #1 Largest U.S. CRM/Direct Marketing Agency Network and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilonconversant.comand follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg, @conversant and @ConversantEng
Our Conversant software engineers are developing the next-generation technologies that drive hundreds of millions of dollars in incremental revenue for marketers. We work at the scale of the web; our code makes decisions in 20ms a billion times per second. We seek ideas from every area of computer science, including information retrieval, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, user interface design and more. As a software engineer, you will work on a small team and can make a direct impact as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. Our engineers are versatile and passionate, tackling new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
Back to top