Senior Director, Strategic Business Consulting – Change Management
SUMMARY AND OBJECTIVE:
Epsilon is launching an Organizational Development and Change Management practice to help its Fortune 500 clients through cutting-edge business and marketing transformation projects. The rapid evolution in marketing technology is forcing clients to evolve their traditional marketing, technology, data, and creative business units. Epsilon is looking for a strong leader and experienced business consultant to lead and deliver organization development projects to clients, and build this new practice area for one of the top ranked marketing agencies in the country. The position is responsible for managing and supporting the assessment of organizational needs and the design, implementation and evaluation of organization changes that enable the adoption of new digital technologies.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead efforts for client engagements with the following expectations:
- Lead a team of strategic consultants and work day-to-day on client service engagements, typically with regular visits on client premises
- Consult and drive clients through appropriate engagement models including optimization, insight and strategic design, applying and leveraging multi-channel marketing industry expertise and customer experience best practices
- Understand the financial aspects of measuring and managing customer marketing investments and make recommendations to achieve clients’ financially-driven goals
- Work with internal cross-functional teams providing leadership into the creation and management of marketing initiatives including customer acquisition, engagement, and retention strategies
- Identify, populate, and leverage strategic frameworks and develop real-time contact strategies hands-on through the use of segmentation, targeting, channels, offers, messaging, testing, reporting, and analysis with a focus on digital channels
- Define KPIs for performance and continuously measure, track, report, and optimize strategies and tactics
- Manage Organizational Development (OD) strategies and processes.
- Assess organizational development needs of operating, business and functional units.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet OD needs and program goals.
- Design and execute key programmatic elements of the OD process.
- Evaluate strategies and programs to measure the achievement of established goals.
- Assist with the provision of expert facilitation and coaching to supervisors and managers regarding OD methods and tools.
- Manage the individual development planning process for executives and emerging leaders.
- Provide consultative services to the business units regarding mentoring.
- Plan and lead short- and long-term planning for OD programs.
- Prepare budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of resources.
- Supervise a group of personnel in a work unit, each performing similar and/or interrelated tasks and activities.
- Manage clients and projects full-time in a client / consulting environment.
The candidate “must have”:
- Strong consulting and solution selling skills
- Experience designing and deploying marketing strategies within a real-time decisioning environment
- Loyalty marketing and retention expertise, specifically program design and optimization
- Strong grasp of digital marketing trends and key consulting frameworks and concepts
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools and comfortable navigating system architecture diagrams
- Strong awareness of how systems and data integrate with contact plans, and capable of determining systems and data requirements for a given marketing strategy
- Structured thinking and the ability to facilitate working sessions and brainstorming exercises among clients and peers across all levels of an organization
In addition, the ideal candidate would also have many of the qualities below:
- Proactive self-starter with high level of initiative and ability to direct a team on multiple concurrent projects, and ensure follow-through while delivering high quality to Epsilon clients
- Leader, collaborator, and team-oriented
- Strong project planning and project management skills desired
- Track record for growing client businesses and getting results
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts in simple terms
- Strong oral and written communicator; create high quality documents and deliverables using Microsoft Office and other applications as needed
- Process-oriented thinker with a background in using frameworks and methodical steps to identify workstream approaches
- Analytically oriented thinker with advanced Excel skills and comfortable manipulating data to demonstrate visual trends in meaningful ways
- Familiar with analytical techniques in support of multi-channel marketing including profiling, segmentation, analysis, and modeling
- Experienced in identifying and documenting business requirements for new marketing programs
- Familiar with best of breed marketing tools including social media monitoring, business intelligence, campaign management, digital analytics, content management, and offer management
- Consulting Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Project Management
- Change Agent
- Decision Making
- Presentations Skills
- Technical Capacity
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred – MBA or organizational development
- 8+ years of experience preferably in change management, marketing strategy, and /or digital technology consulting. Experience in a Consulting or Marketing Services organization is highly preferred
- Experience working with organizational development for operations in a large organizational and/or functional business unit. (Can satisfy this requirement with client engagements while working in Consulting/ Marketing Services organization)
- Open to any big city in US (Preferred Boston, New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top