Senior Director, Single Solution Engagement Lead
"Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. It doesn't matter where you are in the Epsilon landscape or which accounts you're assigned to, chances are you'll be connecting with people all over the world to leverage new and better ways to help our clients create dynamic and meaningful direct-to-customer connections. We combine the industry's best marketing technologies, predictive data and innovative agency services to deliver greater impact and meet the needs of global brands."
The Solution Engagement Lead enables realization of positive business outcomes for client by identifying opportunities and delivering solutions and services that provide next generation intelligence on intuitive marketing platforms, at scale. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; ability to partner with the client executive to define a big picture vision and roadmap to reach a desired outcome, and the delivery know-how to make the vision a reality. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record managing the development and ongoing support of complex solutions and value add service delivery to enable personalized, omni-channel, digital marketing programs. The Solution Engagement Lead will be integral in defining, selling, and overseeing delivery of integrated digital marketing solutions and services. This leader will also be responsible for playing a critical role in the customer experience the Epsilon Technology Practice aspires to create at all stages of the customer life cycle.
- Ensure service delivery is meeting and exceeding client expectations contributing to strong client referenceability:
- Forecasting and managing overall work breakdown and resource assignment; effectively anticipating, identifying, and driving resolution to throughput bottlenecks
- General delivery oversight including but not limited to internal & external statusing, stakeholder management and risk management to ensure high quality delivery
- Driving continual process improvement initiatives; both corporate driven as well as individually designed
- Identifying and sharing work stream best practices
- Responsible for short & long term strategic priorities:
- Retention, profitable growth and deal acceleration
- Delivery excellence and increased delivery leverage
- Value add solutions and service delivery
- Business development activities; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process and identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Act as a counselor and coach to both external clients and internal Epsilon Delivery teams
- Accountable for building and nurturing meaningful relationships with client that ensures client can articulate business value of engagement
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage delivery teams, overseeing the definition of deliverables and project schedules, and team resource management
- Stay abreast of latest marketing technology trends and all of Epsilon's product offerings to integrate in planning efforts, business development efforts and overall client roadmaps
- Navigate across a complex organization and ensure Epsilon is servicing clients in a cohesive unified manner
- Being proactive and one step ahead by anticipating client needs and delivery risks; seamlessly inform, align and coordinate internal stakeholders to meet client demands and mitigate risks
- Influence and inspire teams to collaborate effectively and promote a service mindset for clients
- Willingness to travel up to 50% to client site dependent on client and business development needs
- 7-10 years of complex, service delivery and end-to-end systems implementation and integration experience leading a high performing, globally distributed delivery team
- Experience required in Customer Data Management Platforms: CRM/CDP, Loyalty, Identity Management, Personalization
- Business Development experience and external client consulting career progression
- Experience leading practices/ working in a large, highly-matrixed environment without continuous guidance
- Strong knowledge in platform operations and development life cycle methodologies
- Program and project management experience
- Must possess proactive, competitive edge in an ever-changing industry acting as a strategic partner
- Experience leading key initiatives against strict timeline and multiple priorities
- Experience managing client expectations; strategic thinker that constantly challenges clients and teams to improve
- Experience working in a consultative manner with clients and serving as a key advisor and partner
- Demonstrate the ability to apply judgement and make decisions autonomously where there might not be a prior precedent
- Demonstrate the ability to drive vision and results, ensure accountability, manage complexity and situational adaptability
- Bachelor's degree
- PMP or Scrum Certifications
- Experience preferred in one or more of the following tools & platforms:
- Digital Marketing: Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Ecommerce, Email, Mobile, Digital Marketing Platforms, Adobe
- Analytics: Machine Learning and Web Analytics
Conditions of Employment All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
About Epsilon Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Back to top