Senior Director Regional Sales
About the Opportunity
The ideal candidate for the Sr. Director of Regional Sales will represent Epsilon Marketing as a leader of the organization(s). They will direct and oversee the organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives and help to develop sales plans and strategies to fulfill growth and revenue targets. In addition, develop business practices and models for the field team to effectively support, maintain, and grow the organization’s existing client/customer base along with managing and supervising assigned group of associates.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Helps to build tools and reporting that supports, develops, and nurtures a highly skilled and disciplined field sales and support team that is accountable for capturing new business, increasing product penetration into existing accounts, and maintaining the account base
- Actively participate in strategic planning for the organization with respect to sales initiatives, requirements, and account maintenance/retention
- Help to develop sales strategies, techniques, and tactics based upon feedback from clients, field staff, market conditions, and competitive environment
- Helps to develop annual sales plans
- Provide ongoing updates of sales estimates and forecasting estimates for assigned region
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and written
- Develop and provide tools to track and monitor performance and provide coaching and counseling tools to territory representatives
- Issue Objectives and regularly provide tracking to Manager
- Focus on winning new business while concurrently managing sales force goals, objectives, and account retention in alignment with corporate directives
- Work directly with field sales/support staff and dealer personnel to maximize all product opportunities
- Consult with all other internal and external customers as necessary to gain information and insight to achieve results
- Help to lead and execute any special projects as directed by the VP, Sales or top tier Executive
- Managing People, in industry 4+ Years
- High proficiency in data analysis and problem solving
- High level of understanding of dealership operations
- High level of proficiency in the entire MS Office Suite (particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Previous experience in mapping software
- High level of proficiency in utilization of SalesForce
- Experience as a territory representative in an automotive product/service
- Experience in field team management
- Dealership Management experience
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top