Senior Director of IT Infrastructure Support
Qualifications & Responsibilities
This role is responsible for management, supervision, and organization of the Corporate Infrastructure functional area to provide operational support of systems and services in order to meet or exceed agreed service levels. This includes key service areas of Telecommunications Management, Office Design and Support, Corporate Network Support, and Systems Administration Management.
1. Provides leadership to Corporate Infrastructure Management staff to develop and meet goals and strategies. This includes conduction performance management and recruitment of top talent to support functional area. This includes organizational design and alignment.
2. Develops internal processes and procedures to enhance operational effectiveness based on industry best practices creating and maintaining an operational center of excellence.
3. Ensure all incidents, request, and problems, are being addressed and appropriately escalated to support staff.
4. Responsible for the design and delivery of all corporate infrastructure needs including but not limited to telephony, system build and design, and core networking components.
5. Communications effectively with stakeholders and executives to manage expectation and maintain excellent customer service levels.
6. Develop key performance indicators (KPI) and establishes weekly, monthly, and yearly reporting
7. Represent Operations Management functions on Change Management CAB meetings
Must have extensive experience leading infrastructure teams, primarily in a service organization, while developing key reporting metrics of which to measure and mentor the team and the department. Prior experience should also include establishing and maintaining a center of excellence for telecommunications management, office design and support, network support, and systems support. Ability to demonstrate prior success of operational effectiveness within a large organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Organizational health and design skills
- Advance knowledge of Work, Excel, and Power Point
- 5+ years of supervisor experience
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top