Senior Digital Marketing Consultant
Epsilon's Digital Experience Team is seeking a Consultant- Digital Marketing that can develop practical and workable solutions to clients' technical and business problems. Analyzes and evaluates business systems and user needs. Consults prospects and clients with regards to Digital Marketing, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify complex systems and programs. The Consultant, Digital Marketing, will work closely with internal teams as well as client and project teams, acting as the domain expert- product-owner-by-proxy. Experience working with an enterprise content management system is desired.
This position should be able to perform the following activities:
- Analyze and prioritize detailed business and technical requirements
- Consult clients and prospect about Digital Marketing, Omni-Channel Solutions and Customer Experience.
- Intake, Qualification, Management and Delivery of RfI and RfP responses, including the introduction of an RfP database and supporting materials.
- Monitor progress and health of opportunity pipeline. Develop account plans how to grow and expand opportunities.
- Work closely with our partners to track and pursue joint opportunities.
- Create and manage collateral in the context of Digital Marketing for the DX team.
- Work with Sales and Client Services Teams to prepare and support sales pursuits.
- Work with Engagement Managers and Project Managers to support consultative delivery needs.
- Collaborates with technical architects, developers, UX, QA, project managers to develop and improve processes.
- Create accurate work estimates for digital strategy deliverables
- Be the liaison for the Strategy & Insights as well as the Media Solutions Team.
- Support Team Building, Team Organization and Hiring for DX.
- Support team or department administrative tasks as needed.
Required Skills/Technical Knowledge/Experience
- Must have experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Previous experience in the consulting field
- Ability to consult on complex projects methodology
- Strong Experience and knowledge with Digital Marketing.
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management Systems including SiteCore, Adobe Audience Manager, HP Interwoven, SDL Tridion or other Digital Marketing tools such as Campaign Mgmt, Personalization and Targeting, Analytics, Social Media Monitoring and Insights, Mobility Solutions, etc.
- Ability to frame problems and opportunities to present solutions
- Competent to work independently and with a team as needed
- Able to manage expectations of client and internal team
- Ability to represent/communicate technical requirements and trade-offs in a business environment to facilitate effective decision making
- Ability to think strategically (outside-the-box) and provide creative solutions
- Effectively communicate issues with the team, and provide solutions to issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 4 years in related experience
- Ability and flexibility to travel up to 80% and at short notice
Conditions of Employment All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
About Epsilon Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* compnay, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Back to top