- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or other programs
- Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, or desktop applications products
- Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, performs testing, and debugging of applications
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance
- Collaborates with technical and non-technical associates to understand user and organizational needs specific to at least one system process or component on projects within manager’s domain
- Completes coding using proper coding and quality standards
- May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong knowledge in the following areas:
- Technical knowledge in software development methodologies
- Domain and industry knowledge
- All phases of the development cycle including concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA, and implementation o Awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans
- Able to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
- Software design and implementation
- Analysis and design at multiple-project level
- Research, analysis, and problem resolution
- Communication and interpersonal
- Organizational and time management
- Able to create deliverables for each phase of the development cycle
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and remain flexible to changing requirements
- Able to provide and adjust reasonable task estimates including effort as appropriate and necessary
- Identifies appropriate risk
- Requires 6 years of related experience in software development
- Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top