Senior Data Scientist
- Chicago, IL
Senior Data Scientist - (0102753)
In this role, you will work with stakeholders to lead the researchand development of new enhancements to Conversant's award-winning Conversant One-to-One Relationship Engine. You willcontribute to and also supervise other team members with the aim of enhancingdata-based capabilities for Conversant's real-time digital marketing business.
Conversantanalyzes anonymized, privacy-safe data at internet scale. We handle 200B+ ofonline interactions a day and have $3.8 trillion in multichannel purchases inour database. The Decision Sciences group is a collaborative R&D team thatcontinually enhances Conversant's award-winning personalization platformthrough a combination of data science, machine learning, AI, computer science,and more.
Ourcolleagues love the fast-paced, dynamic work environment, the speed with whichwe translate research to business impact, the opportunity to continually learnnew knowledge and skills, the internal research seminars and external trainingopportunities, and the excellent work-life balance our culture promotes.
We prioritizetalent and potential over having closely similar prior experience. If usinginternet scale data to drive business impact excites you, we want to talk toyou.
- Manage projectsend-to-end from early stage research through development, in consultation withstakeholders.
- Supervise datascientists and other talent towards successful project deliverables.
- Use your expertise indata science and/or computer science to research and recommend solutions to ourtechnology and business problems.
- Provide technologyleadership to yield innovative differentiating solutions.
- Develop an understandingof Conversant's personalization platform and proprietary datasets.
- Implement and optimizestate of the art algorithms in distributed environments.
- Work with ourEngineering teams to integrate your solutions into Conversant's platform.
- Participate fully in ourcollaborative approach to research and applications projects.
- Ph.D in a computational, mathematical, engineering, or scientific field.
- Research experience in acomputational area such as data science, computer science, machine learning,artificial intelligence, statistics, or graph algorithms.
- 1+ years of experiencemanaging research and development projects.
- 2+ years of programmingexperience in an industry environment.
- Analytic and modelingskills; proficient at conceptualizing, implementing, and evaluating accurateand scalable solutions to business problems.
- Verbal and writtencommunication skills, including the ability to summarize technically complexinformation for a non-technical audience
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE BUT NOT REQUIRED SKILLS
- Experience withdistributed computing.
- People managementexperience.
- Demonstrated proficiencyworking with business and technical teams to integrate algorithms into productplatforms on large data sets.
Primary Location: USA - United States-3090 - Illinois-50082 - Chicago-L5-Chicago, IL - CNVR
Work Locations: L5-Chicago, IL - CNVR
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Feb 6, 2020, 3:17:57 PM
Back to top