Epsilon Title: Senior Copywriter, will split time in SF office at Mountain View client site as needed.
Competencies: A marketing writer with strong conceptual skills who also possesses some editorial/journalistic expertise.
There are opportunities. Then, there are career-defining opportunities to help shape and drive one of the most preeminent technology brands in the world. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor—to create ground-breaking work for a local tech giant. And have a lot of fun in the process.
Here, you’ll build your book. Collaborate with smart people. Chow down on free lunches every hump day (and work them off in our free gym). Work from home on Fridays. And enjoy an extremely competitive best-in-class benefits package.
We value the relationships we have with our clients, as well as the ones we have with each other. While working hard is definitely in our DNA—we’re the first to hit the playground when the recess bell rings. If you’re composed under pressure, not afraid to succeed and cherish a work-life balance, tell us why you think you should be the “chosen one.”
- A tech enthusiast and culture vulture who can write solid, intelligent, brand-appropriate copy for various consumer and SMB focused initiatives
- Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Comprehends and is able to write content for a broad and diverse customer audience
- Exhibits strong creative ability, and can work well with artists to bring ideas to life
- Comfortable meeting and collaborating directly with clients
- Articulate and persuasive in pitches with client
- Contributes innovative and strategic concepts that enhance the brand experience
- Self-directed, motivated and timely in deliveries
- Takes direction from supervisor on projects and works independently as determined by supervisor
- Diligent in review sessions and able to clearly comprehend feedback to reduce review rounds
- Identifies opportunities to grow client relationship where appropriate
- Completes other assignments as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of experience working as a copywriter for a digital advertising and/or marketing services agency
- Portfolio that demonstrates strong conceptual abilities and writing skills
- Consumer & SMB writing experience preferred
- Comfortable presenting materials to groups (internal and external)
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top