Senior Compensation Analyst
Senior Compensation Analyst - (0104993)
The Senior Compensation Analyst supports the Compensationteam senior leadership and the broader organization and recommends pay practiceand policy decisions that support our overall strategy and compensationphilosophy. The Senior Compensation Analyst will work to support ourpay-for-performance organization and compliance with all applicable labor lawsand regulations. The Senior Compensation Analyst develops and utilizes reportanalytics, and deep regulatory knowledge to ensure Epsilon/Conversant employeesare being compensated in a legally sound and competitive way.
The Senior Compensation Analyst will be calledupon to support certain project activities including but not limited to thesemiannual merit process, salary surveys or supporting FLSA/DOL requirements,as well as providing day-to-day support for the assigned business units ordepartments related to job wage and salary classification.
- Develops complex Excel spreadsheets to aid in theannual and mid-year compensation planning processes, as well as annual bonusprocess and other projects as needed.
- Utilizes strong understanding of the regulatoryenvironment regarding compensation to help management make informed decisions.
- Assists in preparing Compensation statements anddeveloping ways to automate processes.
- Conducts analyses of jobs, hourly wages, salariesand incentives in order to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness,and legal compliance of the company's pay practices.
- Analyst will help to conduct job analyses andrecommend appropriate salary grades or market rates for specific jobs accordingto market driven guidelines.
- Participates in salary surveys to collect andanalyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitiveposition and pay trends.
- Evaluates jobs for content and prepares jobdescriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties andrequirements.
- Summarizes data and provides management withsuccinct analysis and recommendations in both written and verbal formats.
- Lead on assigned projects / partner with HR, ITand payroll.
- Assist in program/policy design.
- Formulates recommendations regarding developmentof company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizationalstructures.
- Generates reports as requested using data fromHRIS system downloads.
- Assists in the generation and analysis ofcompression reports, market adjustment reports, out-of-range reports, exemptionchange reports, or other compensation-related analyses.
- Prepares data files to upload to the HRIS, aswell as any other necessary HR software packages.
- Reviews requests for job analysis, includingrequests for new job titles or changes to existing jobs' job descriptions, andapproves changes if necessary.
- Assists with special studies and recommendationson subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation orequity.
- Assists with the development, implementation andadministration of compensation policies and programs.
- Prior work in a fast paced, global technologyfirm
- Minimum of 6-8 years compensation experience.
- Bachelor's degree Human Resources, Business orrelated preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required: able to usecomplex formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, graphs and charts is a must.
- Previous experience working in a large-scaleenterprise environment (+5,000) providing analytic consulting, process design,program execution and support as it pertains to compensation.
- Must be accurate and have intense attention todetail and quality.
- Strong skills in other MS Office applications,such and Word and PowerPoint.
- Able to communicate effectively, in written andverbal formats, with internal and external customer of all levels, includingexecutives.
- Able to maintain data integrity through attentionto detail and accuracy, prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines, and process,manipulate, and summarize reports.
- A strong understanding of HRIS systems andrelational databases.
- A broad understanding of the entire HumanResources discipline is helpful.
- Excellent interpersonal, project management, decision-making, and timemanagement skills.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest andmost talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding themaccordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage,and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketinginnovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights,world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms anddata-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm,Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insightsthrough its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data,delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reachthrough personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketingto consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest thathelp drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us onTwitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon isan Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate againstany applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed,religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genderexpression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status,medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information,disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth andrelated medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicablefederal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibitsharassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protectedcategories.
Epsilonwill provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to completethe application process.
Primary Location: USA - United States-3090 - Illinois-50082 - Chicago-L5-Chicago, IL - CNVR
Work Locations: L5-Chicago, IL - CNVR
Job: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Mar 2, 2020, 2:28:07 PM
Back to top