Senior Citrix Administrator
Epsilon is looking for an experienced Sr. Citrix Administrator with proven hands-on technical background and outstanding communication skills in a service focused organization. The position will be key in providing technical direction and responsible for building new Citrix platforms, expanding and/or rebuilding existing Citrix platforms and taking Tier 3/4 Citrix escalations from the operation/support groups. The Citrix teams work closely with supporting groups including, but not limited to networking, storage, developers, DBA's and project managers to define and implement Citrix systems, networks, security and client access.
- Provides technical direction and hands on assistance in the development, design and deployment of Citrix environments from definition phase through implementation and Tier 3/4 support.
- Assist with team member training and continually look for areas of improvement while providing a high level of service delivery and systems administration.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry best practices and trends, as well as new developments for the technologies deployed/supported.
- Participate in strategic planning and policy development/documentation.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion while remaining professional in stressful situations
- Possesses knowledge of data privacy practices and PCI regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields, or equivalent work experience
- Strong technical knowledge of most versions of Citrix up to 7.9/7.11 (primary focus on XenDesktop) as well as NetScaler experience.
- 7-10 years technical knowledge installing operating systems, third party software installation, upgrades and maintenance.
- 7-10 years technical knowledge installing, configuring and documenting hardware implementations.
- 5-7 years troubleshooting software/application issues with operating systems or third party products
- 5-7 years technical knowledge with security and system implementation following industry standards for Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp, XenServer/XenCenter, Citrix Storefront, Citrix Studio, Citrix Director, HP and UCS blades, Windows, vmWare, Unix, Network, Storage, Cloud and Security platforms.
- 7-10 years technical knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures.
- Developed analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to take direction and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- On-call availability.
- Travel requirement Infrequent.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Director Of Learning & Development
Helen brainstorms and researches new ways for teams to work together by introducing training at the individual and team level. She helps Epsilon’s employees achieve their goals.
Back to top