Senior Business Systems Analyst - Product Owner
Agility Harmony is a brand new world-class digital marketing platform used for authoring marketing campaigns for many of the largest companies in the world, delivering millions of messages a day. The Agility Harmony team is looking for a top-notch Product Owner to help our teams define how to continue to grow the platform’s capabilities and extend into new and exciting contact channels.
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- Act as Product Owner for a Feature or Feature Set within the platform
- Analyze Feature requirements and develop User Stories in collaboration with Product Management and Engineering
- Participate in planning and design discussions and document the outcomes and decisions made
- Support development teams in getting requirements clarification questions answered in a timely manner to avoid delays in development timelines
- Work as a liaison between development teams to ensure interfaces are designed to specifications and document any gaps that may come to light
- Participate in the QA process by understanding the implementation and helping to define test cases based on the user requirements
- Collaborate with Front End Web Developers, UI/Graphic Designers, UX Designers, and Product Management on feature prioritization, design, and implementation
- Mentor junior-level business analysts and software engineers
- BS in computer science, or equivalent
- Five years of experience in Product Management, Quality Engineering, Development or related experience
- Solid understanding of Relational Database Management Systems
- Proficient in SQL
- Understanding of NoSQL systems and “Big Data” is a plus
- Solid understanding of Marketing concepts, Direct Mail, or CRM is a plus
- Understanding of Email Marketing tools and technologies is a plus
- Understanding of data warehouse and data mart concepts is a plus
- Familiarity with agile development process
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent listening skills
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and a strong initiative
- Prior experience in developing in a product engineering organization is preferred
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top