Senior BI Developer
The Full Stack Web Developer will be responsible for the development of web pages and applications designed to provide insight and functionality into various business areas. These solutions can include building efficiencies into existing business processes or holistically creating a new process to remove manual work, eliminate inefficiencies, and alleviate risk to the business. This individual will be experienced in web programming methodologies, have an understanding of object-oriented programming, and have the ability to work with both client-side and back-end technologies. The ideal candidate will have critical thinking skills and be able to work with a team collaboratively as well as being an individual contributor.
• Build and maintain web applications with .NET, ReactJS, CSS and HTML
• Build and maintain databases and APIs with .NET (VB/C#), MS-SQL, and NodeJS
• Document application process flows and source code
• Drive and influence future business opportunities for supported systems
• Deliver error free, well tested code according to department standards
• Design detailed specifications for efficient programming according to department standards
• 1-3 years of web development experience with ASP.NET Web Forms / MVC / Web API / Entity Framework
• Strong Knowledge of object-oriented programming and domain-driven design
• Knowledge of relational databases/data layer required; experience with MS-SQL a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; equivalent technical training and experience considered
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
• Experience with other client-side libraries/frameworks/technologies (e.g. Angular, Bootstrap, React, jQuery)
• Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, ECMAScript standards and XHTML
• Visual Studio experience preferred
• Understanding of versioning control systems (e.g. Git, Subversion)
• Analytical skills for problem solving and ability to think creatively for solutions/ideas driving towards perpetual improvement
• iOS development experience a plus
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant®, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ AffiliateTM, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data® company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Meet Some of Epsilon's Employees
Senior Business Analyst
Mayela serves clients by gathering notes on specific technical enhancements needed to improve engagement. Then she collaborates with Epsilon’s Development Team to make those enhancements a reality.
Back to top